• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Victoria is finished. Waiting on confirmation before I post.

What's going on so far? Anybody mind catching Sea and me up to speed?

Victoria is finished. Waiting on confirmation before I post.

What's going on so far? Anybody mind catching Sea and me up to speed?
nothing much, just introducing characters and morpheus came out to explain things. forever's last ic post with morpheus should be all you need to read :)

So how's everyone's Monday so far? Mines alright ig. Lol

I'll try to get a post up soon, was waiting on lyte but I might get around to it sooner than he will lol

an important thing to note SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 and Seabiscuit Seabiscuit that I feel is important, Tsavini's soul is fractured and those who can sense the spiritual or magical would be able to sense that, just thought you might be interested in that. :3

DovahBeat DovahBeat , can Tsavini see Amaterasu's true form, or no? I am confused as he believes in gods, but not Amaterasu or the other gods from Ōkami. Not to mention, he seems to sense Amaterasu's power.

Hello there darkred darkred !

Was Amaterasu the dog that was mentioned in your post? I am not sure as I wasn't tagged, but I didn't see any other possibilities on the character thread.

DovahBeat DovahBeat , can Tsavini see Amaterasu's true form, or no? I am confused as he believes in gods, but not Amaterasu or the other gods from Ōkami. Not to mention, he seems to sense Amaterasu's power.
Hmm I think he can see her markings if that's what you mean.
In elder scrolls lore, magic energy comes from the sun and stars, which is why i said he can sense magic from her lmao

Hmm I think he can see her markings if that's what you mean.
In elder scrolls lore, magic energy comes from the sun and stars, which is why i said he can sense magic from her lmao
I see. Can he also see the divine instrument on her back?

I see. Can he also see the divine instrument on her back?
Hmmm i think im going to say yes for this. He's got connections to Gods (or rather, a demon God) so I think it'd be plausible considering the power that his God gives him.

Apologies I haven't posted for Aelius yet! I'll work on something rn!

So, I may or may not be online for a few days. Dates are from September 23rd, 2023 to September 27th, 2023. My roommate is going on vacation and I will be staying at the house with her mother.

As her mother doesn't have a cell phone, nor does the house have a landline, I need to place my sim card into the straight talk home phone, which doesn't have internet. My roommate and I don't have actual wifi either, as she doesn't want it and it's her house.

To make things even more confusing, she owns a smartphone, which all smartphones have internet of some sort.

I am not supposed to have internet as I have made some, well, to put it simply, mistakes on the internet. Mistakes that could have ended up with me in jail. My legal guardians don't want me having internet right now, and that's why I must hide the android phone a friend of mine snuck to me.

That being said, I am not in the best mindset currently either. My roommate and I had a wicked fight last night, so I might be offline sooner than the above dates.

Terribly sorry for the inconvenience,

Seabiscuit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back