• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh boy. It's fine with me. I like the hot-headed turtle. He's fun.

Nobody's trying to stop fights at all except John XD
Fair enough. If you're a little familiar with the Sonic series, Knuckles can be kind of a hothead to.

I haven't seen the sonic series in a long time but I remember that. I think both of them (Raph and Knuckles would fight) and Jak and Sonic would be more Rivals than anything.

I haven't seen the sonic series in a long time but I remember that. I think both of them (Raph and Knuckles would fight) and Jak and Sonic would be more Rivals than anything.
Exactly. I'm not familiar with Jak and Daxter series though

The point is, Raphael's temper reminded Sonic of Knuckles.

If Inosuke gets approved before the fight ends,he'll problebly join. And Zenitsu will panic and try to stop him,or not...

So, I have a doctor's appointment on 18th of this month. Hopefully between my doctor and I, we can get to the bottom of my dizzy spells.

I hope you can get rid of those!
Yeah. Me too. I think it's either low sugar, or a side effect of one or more of my medications. The thing is though, I have been on the same medications for years.

I don't eat as much as I used to, so I am leaning towards low sugar, but I am not a diabetic to my knowledge. Granted, I don't think that they ever saw a reason to test me for diabetes.

Yeah. Me too. I think it's either low sugar, or a side effect of one or more of my medications. The thing is though, I have been on the same medications for years.

I don't eat as much as I used to, so I am leaning towards low sugar, but I am not a diabetic to my knowledge. Granted, I don't think that they ever saw a reason to test me for diabetes.
That's so weird, you should try to figure that out.

Could be low iron too, if not diabetes. I have low iron and get dizzy spells all the time. I have to take iron supplements to help with that

Could be low iron too, if not diabetes. I have low iron and get dizzy spells all the time. I have to take iron supplements to help with that
I had a case of vertigo at one time and i had to have my neck cracked for a small time and it went away.

Here comes Inosuke! Ralph and Sonic better watch out!
And once he gets friendly with everyone,expect him to get everyone's names wrong!

Wait is Inosuke attacking Sonic?
It's misunderstanding. He thinks Sonic is a demon. He did the same thing in canon when he first saw Nezuko's box and attempted to attack it...until Zenitsu protected it and got a beatup by Inosuke until Tanjiro arrived.

It's misunderstanding. He thinks Sonic is a demon. He did the same thing in canon when he first saw Nezuko's box and attempted to attack it...until Zenitsu protected it and got a beatup by Inosuke until Tanjiro arrived.
And of course, Sonic pins Inosuke like it's nothing. Gotta love werehog strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back