• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thanks but I feel like it’s my fault for being such a procrastinator lol
Hey, it's okay. It happens to the best of us. The only thing you can do is move forward. When you can't change the past you gotta accept it and strive to do better. (Easier said than done I know lol)
And you still deserve a break. Maybe not like. A day long one, but if you don't give yourself even little breaks you'll burn out.

AHH I’m getting the 502 errors wanted to get a post out for Ace. Sorry for the crap quality.

And Ace being a sweet baby always gets to me. Granted, he was a rude child if it weren’t for Makino and her lessons.
lol, tsavini can come across as rude sometimes, too. its just kinda a khajiit thing lol

I’m sorry to say I’m dropping out too it was fun while it lasted

i may need to re intro tsavini Forevermore Forevermore since kaiju is leaving, since there will be no one but the nurse npc to interact with where he's at currently and my whole point of having him where he was was to interact with ace. I'll put tsa with the main group and see about a joint intro with Blaklyte Blaklyte 's character if thats okay. I'll probably also drop kilter since i have no more muse for him unfortunately *sigh*

Yeah, I’m afraid I’m dropping out too-

First we get more players, then I find a $50 dollar worth schleich badger that was gonna be sold for a dollar In our garage sale that I got, and then aviators puts out a totk Ganondorf song, and I got to infodump about elder scrolls to a friend, today is turning out to be a pretty good day! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back