• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom More than a monster also a friend OOC

Characters
Here
Roleplay Type(s)
I am putting this here for any general questions or suggestions someone might want to talk about

General questions for the GM:

- Confused with the nomenclature used, you mentioned we can have our main Digimon have one line going up to Champion and another up to Ultimate, this means no Mega Digivolutions or did you mean Ultimate as in the Japanese nomenclature of the level?

- Regarding that same sentence: are we specifically referring to our main Digimon partner having a split evolution line or may our secondary Digimon Digivolve to Champion?

- Lastly, Armor Digivolutions are explicitly stated to be forbidden. Is this because Digi-Eggs will be used later on in the story, Digi-Eggs explicitly don't exist within the story, and are there any specific considerations we should have when selecting our Digimon? Virus-types ok? Should we have a specific type of Mega (as in Human vs Beast)? Should we steer away from any Digimon lines (besides the aforementioned OPs) for the sake of plot?

Question for the group:

- What lines are you interested in picking? Let's get some synergies going! (I'm personally looking at Lopmon/Terriermon atm, but could also be interested in other pairings such as Angemon/Devimon or Leomon/Etemon)

General questions for the GM:

- Confused with the nomenclature used, you mentioned we can have our main Digimon have one line going up to Champion and another up to Ultimate, this means no Mega Digivolutions or did you mean Ultimate as in the Japanese nomenclature of the level?

- Regarding that same sentence: are we specifically referring to our main Digimon partner having a split evolution line or may our secondary Digimon Digivolve to Champion?

- Lastly, Armor Digivolutions are explicitly stated to be forbidden. Is this because Digi-Eggs will be used later on in the story, Digi-Eggs explicitly don't exist within the story, and are there any specific considerations we should have when selecting our Digimon? Virus-types ok? Should we have a specific type of Mega (as in Human vs Beast)? Should we steer away from any Digimon lines (besides the aforementioned OPs) for the sake of plot?

Question for the group:

- What lines are you interested in picking? Let's get some synergies going! (I'm personally looking at Lopmon/Terriermon atm, but could also be interested in other pairings such as Angemon/Devimon or Leomon/Etemon)
-I did actually mean mega when I said ultimate and fixed that thanks for pointing that out to me

-One digimon partner with a split evo line if you have any additional digimon with you they are non combatant

-I'm fine with virus typing and the black digimon line too if anyone is thinking that and I do have a plan for digi-eggs in the future if we ever get that far

You know, armor digivolutions don't actually require the digi eggs to work. Otherwise there'd be fewer armor digimon running around the digital world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back