• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (OOC)

Should this be our main OOC?

• Yes - Keep it on RPN

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No - Move the OOC to Discord

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So is this full on new lines or do they split after champion evo's?
Full lines, but if you can't make it work then ultimate and mega should suffice. I am more than willing to help out with suggestions for the champ but ult and mega are a must for dark lines.

Yeah, I'm not sure crest evolutions would affect the champion/adult level. I personally think the Champion stage should be Normal, and the Ult/mega stages be the ones that are affected by the crests

Just to be clear. Full line for the same rookie or whole new digimon partner.
Same digimon partner. Your partner won't change, but there will be a dark evo line. Think of it as a branching line similar to that in Survive.

What Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 said is kinda true. Crest evolutions wouldn't really apply to champion stage, so think of it more as ult and mega that branches off into the dark side.

So for you, Junkmon > Tankmon would still remain, but when the dark evolution takes hold, it will be different and evil.

Hope that makes sense!

Golemon's dark evo will be Lavogaritmon > Volcanicdramon

My thought process with this is if Gogmamon>BanchoGolemon represent a courageous representation of Golemon's potential, the idea of the opposite of that is a cowardice/lack of refined courage/honor into the line. So the unhinged ovretaking of the lava elements would take shape, thus the Lavogaritmon and Volcanicdramon for dark evos.

To clarify a bit further on mine, since Astamon and Plutomon represent a lack of conflict between external negativity and internal positivity, Manticoremon and ShadowSeraphimon would be suddenly throwing holy/light elements into the mix which is completely unrepresentative of Nagi and Dismas to the point where it looks like blasphemy.

If it's time to come up with them, Liollmon's alternate line would be MadLeomon-Velgrmon-FenriLoogamon. Corrupted lion-corrupted Darkness Spirit-Still basically Norse, besides it'd be like a dark reflection of the other Digimon who is associated with the Crest of Friendship.

If it's time to come up with them, Liollmon's alternate line would be MadLeomon-Velgrmon-FenriLoogamon. Corrupted lion-corrupted Darkness Spirit-Still basically Norse, besides it'd be like a dark reflection of the other Digimon who is associated with the Crest of Friendship.
Landsharks Landsharks already has MadLeomon set for Gazimon's main/light side line. But we can do Velgrmon to FenrirLoogamon if you wish?

Okay, I got it. So the dark line goes from Tankmon:

Destromon -> Ragnamon

Okay you still keep the title of largest digimon in the final stages 🀣

Is it? I liked yours. I just felt that one was more evil.
To be fair, your mega being something (pun not intended) very out of this world is exactly the type of dark Digivolution that fits well.

Instead of its normal down to earth ultimate and mega, its dark Digivolution ditched the ground to strike at people from high in the sky

To be fair, your mega being something (pun not intended) very out of this world is exactly the type of dark Digivolution that fits well.

Instead of its normal down to earth ultimate and mega, its dark Digivolution ditched the ground to strike at people from high in the sky
Not to mention it still follows the same path as my original line with the idea of heavy firepower. It works.

Huh, then I guess it'll be Duskmon.
so you want Duskmon for the ult and then fenrloogamon? Just so I'm not confused on what you want!

Hydramon is second largest, yes?
Far as the current dark megas are concerned, Hydramon is third tallest

1727731562690.png

If you're going with Entmon for the ult, though...let's just say Petaldramon 2020 is of a similar size (4k feet and taller LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back