• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (OOC)

Should this be our main OOC?

• Yes - Keep it on RPN

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No - Move the OOC to Discord

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Bored. Also, will it be like the anime where we all have almost immediate access to champion forms?
Not immediately. It'll happen in a somewhat episodic fashion. There'll be certain scenarios that would be catered to each digimon partner and unique to them. Most likely will be done at random so it's to break the mold (aka not like how tai and matt got first grabs lmao)

I am good.

So... if anyone finds good images for the inn, please let me know.
Does this work?
mansion-or-castle-during-winter-scene-for-visual-novel-anime-manga-background-wallpaper-photo.jpg

Not immediately. It'll happen in a somewhat episodic fashion. There'll be certain scenarios that would be catered to each digimon partner and unique to them. Most likely will be done at random so it's to break the mold (aka not like how tai and matt got first grabs lmao)

Does this work?
mansion-or-castle-during-winter-scene-for-visual-novel-anime-manga-background-wallpaper-photo.jpg
I see. So basically we will randomly get our champions and we will watch as the others get their moments and just deal till it's our turn? Seems like that will take a while with a group this size.

I see. So basically we will randomly get our champions and we will watch as the others get their moments and just deal till it's our turn? Seems like that will take a while with a group this size.
Maybe. We'll tackle it on a case to case basis. I like to go more with what feels right rather than have everything set in stone. There are certainly a few ideas floating around but nothing is set in stone yet.

Depending on our pacing, we might have two digimon partners evolving to their champion forms in one "episode".

Nah I think the vibe of the town could benefit from one mega inn rather than a few smaller ones. It's a tourist town, after all, so it would make sense that it had a bigger inn to house all the tourists that show up for the special wonders that Niyama Town provides.

Yeah thinking either npc or just do away with it in general. Kinda unsettles me that it's a core crest and didn't anticipate it not being claimed tbh

Very nice, but minor nitpick: Sincerity and Reliability are reversed, I don't blame you since Wikimon uses the Japanese names on the pages so the mixup happens a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back