• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (OOC)

Should this be our main OOC?

• Yes - Keep it on RPN

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No - Move the OOC to Discord

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Id also like to point out that giant versions of normal digimon exist. Remember when a large Biyomon became a giant Aquilamon?
Or when Greymon grew large to fight a Parrotmon?

I think its fine to make Petaldramon big, for the thing I'm wanting to do with it

Id also like to point out that giant versions of normal digimon exist. Remember when a large Biyomon became a giant Aquilamon?

I think its fine to make Petaldramon big, for the thing I'm wanting to do with it
Don't you dare take away my biggest digimon title. It's all I got.

imma change eri completely.

That's fine! Let me know when you finish nueri so i can take a look!

Yes, but I'm not above going ultimate for transportation.
Just keep in mind we won't be reaching ultimate/perfect stages for a while! So the most you'll be able to access is tankmon. Still a good transportation digimon, but not the size of tankdramon.
This guy clearly hasn't seen Adventure 2020
It's true I haven't. Plus, I'm not sure how I feel about it being over 6000 feet tall. So I reckon we'll stick with the one that's 15-20 feet tall πŸ˜‚

Maybe if the circumstances fit, we can allow a special case for giant petaldramon, but as it stands, giant petaldramon is a no go.

That brings up a good question, are we using dub or sub terminology?

Or just cut the middleman out and use the TCG level 3/4/5/6 etc level naming
I think, for simplicity's sake, we should stick with dub terminology. So nobody gets confused about what stages are what.

I'm just mad. I had this whole thing going with having the largest digimon on the team and now someone's trying to take it from me.
You can still have it lol Just if Petaldramon stands on its hind legs, you might be shit out of luck :xFtongue:

For me it's actually writing the character out. Concepts I find easy to come up with, but putting thought to paper can be tricky because sometimes the words i had in my head don't always translate to what comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back