• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (OOC)

Should this be our main OOC?

• Yes - Keep it on RPN

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No - Move the OOC to Discord

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ok, for real this time, I got the themes figured out
Edit: Posted the wrong video for one
Sunflowmon to Petaldramon theme

Petaldramon to Crusadermon

Dark Digivolve Theme (Entmon)

Dark Digivolve theme (Hydramon)

Can I change my mega actually for the normal line? I'm wanting to use bloomlord now, and it would further play into the duality of the crest, considering Hydramon is its dark counterpart

Can I change my mega actually for the normal line? I'm wanting to use bloomlord now, and it would further play into the duality of the crest, considering Hydramon is its dark counterpart
Seeing as we haven't actually started yet and I was allowed to do so, I'm sure there won't be a problem. Might want to notify our host of the change.

That shouldn't be a problem. Tbh, even though I didn't want to influence anyone, bloomlordmon felt like a more...natural progression in that line than Crusadermon (even though plant dragon to royal knight kinda bangs too).

But yeah, by all means go for it!

And yeah it totally checks out for hydramon since iirc, they're literally the good and evil mega of a specific plant-based line too. So yeah works for me!

AND WE ARE FINALLY LIVE!

This first wave of posts will be before the meteor shower. It will set up the next wave. Use this round (however many posts it might take) to really introduce and get a feel for your character and build up any interactions you want! I'll be doing the same!

-Introduce your character
-Explain what they think about everything, feel free to add things to give your own spin on the festival and what attracts your character to whatever end of it
-Where are your characters? Are they with someone?
-Be sure to put their location at the top of your post (it helps with organizing)
-INTERACT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! I'll go with feeling to see when we need to go into the next stage!

NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FREAKING FUN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back