• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (OOC)

Should this be our main OOC?

• Yes - Keep it on RPN

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No - Move the OOC to Discord

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Slight update: Fabrikator has decided to bow out of the roleplay, thus freeing up the Crest of Hope.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 If you give me some time, I can create a npc to help Rachel into an interaction or even out of one so she's not left hanging. Whichever you prefer!

Hm..... Considering the Crest of Hope is now free, is there any potential to enable a player to make a second character for that?
(Im asking to take the Crest of Hope)

Hm..... Considering the Crest of Hope is now free, is there any potential to enable a player to make a second character for that?
(Im asking to take the Crest of Hope)

My main issue with that has a lot to do with everyone else not being able to. It's why I opted to make the crest of knowledge character an npc, otherwise I would've happily given it to DracoNightshade DracoNightshade as he had asked me in DMs.

There was a time where we had few member that I considered the possibility but that ship has long sailed.

Might just open up the interest check again to see if we can get 2 more. Or just worm our way around the situation and move forward with what we have.

Honestly, if two characters had been an option, I could've been open to making a second one to fill out the cast.

As a side note, we currently have two Virus, two Vaccine, two Data attributes in the top ends for our Megas. Shockingly balanced type cast for a Digimon rp so far.

At least the boss asked for variety. I've seen that some people just go for the Dragon. Or dino, but they get pretty close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back