• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“¦π“²π“Όπ“± 𝓀𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 β€” A Digimon Adventure 01 Roleplay (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
How about Bombermon and Arcturusmon for Tinkermon's dark evolutions?
Oh I like this! It provides a nice contrast to Shutumon and JetSilphymon. Especially the Arcturusmon and JetSilphymon coin. Both can fly but are presented in very different ways. Just peak aesthetic πŸ”₯

Assuming we've gotten all the sheets for knowledge and hope, I'll go ahead and give my official reviews of them and share my decision.

Starting with DracoNightshade DracoNightshade and Rei.

I'll start with a few thoughts I had when reading the sheet.

I like how she is the other side of the coin with Jun. I could see how her personality would create interesting dynamics with the other characters. You took an interesting and unusual (in a good way) way to represent knowledge in her, but I'm not sure it came across too clearly. Or at least not clear enough for me.

Next is Acethekidd Acethekidd

Misha felt like a breath of fresh air in some regards. We don't have a legit introvert (Jason is sort of but that's more the antisocial side of that coin). A legit artistic and creative introvert. Her lacking certain social skills to relate to her peers certainly provides a potential for hilarity and even some comedic frustrations with the group. There was nothing outright misrepresenative about Misha and how she would relate to the crest of knowledge. By all rights, she would be a good fit for it. Though part of me wonders if she might be a good fit for hope? The wish aside and even the focus on knowledge and being smart, she seems like a nice fit for the crest of hope.

Something to consider.

Finally is Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Initially, I wasn't sure what to make of Kyoko (or is her name Miki?) She's an interesting one. When you usually think of someone that represents the crest of knowledge, you see someone nice but smart (like Izzy), but she's sort of the opposite. She's arrogant, obviously a bit of a know it all who isn't afraid to share that knowledge with anyone and everyone that's within earshot. Her having history with Nagi and even Rachel makes me curious about the dynamics she might have with the rest of the cast. I can imagine some interactions might be rough in the beginning.

So let me just say you guys made it really hard for me. The sheets were all amazing and you should be proud! I read and read and read them all day, which is part of the reason why I've been quiet today. I took a lot into consideration: how the character fits best with the crest of knowledge, what they brought to the table, the line of their digimon and what void that fills, their potential for interesting interactions with the other characters, and in the most general sense, how I felt about them.

Taking all of this into account, I've decided that Kyoko Miki, Gundam's character, will be chosen as our crest of knowledge digidestined.

I probably wouldn't attempt hope since I do have light~ but whoever have hope I would like to talk about conntections

I need to figure out how to separate Jun from his sister, then. Unless of course she was a suitable replacement for Hope? What do you think natsukashii natsukashii ?
Looking at Rei, I personally don't see how she could relate or have the crest of hope represented in her. It seemed to me that she was specifically tailored for the crest of knowledge, but seeing as how that's no longer a viable option, I would probably have to decline that.

As for how you'd want to separate Jun from his sister, if I can help at all with that, let me know and I'll whip up a scene transition for you! This goes for anyone else. I wouldn't be a very good gm if I didn't open this to anyone who wanted some assistance with interactions or at the very least, help get from one point to the next!

I probably wouldn't attempt hope since I do have light~ but whoever have hope I would like to talk about conntections
Roger! Thought I'd open the floor for you just in case you were interested, but I understand your reasoning.

Looking at Rei, I personally don't see how she could relate or have the crest of hope represented in her. It seemed to me that she was specifically tailored for the crest of knowledge, but seeing as how that's no longer a viable option, I would probably have to decline that.

As for how you'd want to separate Jun from his sister, if I can help at all with that, let me know and I'll whip up a scene transition for you! This goes for anyone else. I wouldn't be a very good gm if I didn't open this to anyone who wanted some assistance with interactions or at the very least, help get from one point to the next!
That's fair. I'd appreciate any help with separating the two of them.

if anyone needs someone as to interact with, I have saito open. other then that, just ping me whenever we enter the digital world because I'm nit sure what to post atm

also, if no one picks up hope soon I could try, but it might be kinda awkward

if anyone needs someone as to interact with, I have saito open. other then that, just ping me whenever we enter the digital world because I'm nit sure what to post atm

also, if no one picks up hope soon I could try, but it might be kinda awkward
About hope, I was working a sheet for that actually 🀣 Figured that might be easier for you so you wouldn't have to do all the light/hope connections yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back