• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

"I'm sure to get fat without hunting but otherwise it is an alright place I suppose"

Smiling softly to the male as she spoke, relaxing her tail about her flicking her tongue out to taste the surrounding air

(Night!)

Ayase said:
"I'm sure to get fat without hunting but otherwise it is an alright place I suppose"
Smiling softly to the male as she spoke, relaxing her tail about her flicking her tongue out to taste the surrounding air

(Night!)
Kain gave a small laugh" I can hardly see you getting fat my dear. " He said kindly. Although at the mention of hunting he remembered the small meal he had at lunch. It did not really fill him, but that did not matter. Kain looked in cobalt eyes" have you not eaten yet cobalt?" He asked.

Smiling wide as she patted her belly with soft hands "ah yes they furnished me with some eggs, as any other food would have been 'cruel' they said. What's your normal meal Lord Kain?"

Leaned on her tail to him as she spoke rhetorically

Ayase said:
Smiling wide as she patted her belly with soft hands "ah yes they furnished me with some eggs, as any other food would have been 'cruel' they said. What's your normal meal Lord Kain?"
Leaned on her tail to him as she spoke rhetorically
Kain smiled" well normally I will eat raw flesh with either white mineral rich ask, or dark" He said as he kept eye contact. He was rather glad for the friendly atmosphere as he had just returned from a battle.

"Ash.. huh sounds dry" cocks her head to the side imagining the taste, shaking her head of the thought. Happy to speak to someone friendly as she sat upon the rock raising her temperature.

"So how is school life for you?"

Ayase said:
"Ash.. huh sounds dry" cocks her head to the side imagining the taste, shaking her head of the thought. Happy to speak to someone friendly as she sat upon the rock raising her temperature.
"So how is school life for you?"
Kain smiled" charming to say the least." He said with humor. He looked at the water" although it seems no matter where I go family matters always find their way to me it's quite exhausting. " He said with a sigh. He allowed the Suns warmth to relax him.

Khan left after a moment, apologizing to the girl as he rushed off. Khan stopped after a while and saw all the people together talking. His curiosity was sparked and he decided to watch. Khan listened and watched it all with interest. He walked over, recognizing Aella and wanting to see what was going on. Khan spoke without his accent "Not to be rude, but what is going on?" He asked not only Aella, but the girl with the mask as well, wanting to be friendly. @Arabella Rosewood @SirFlabberghaspy

Last edited by a moderator:
Brooke stared blankly after the boys and sighed before looking back up. She fished out a book and covered her face with it. Her complexion mattered. Fae's had pearl-white skin, even as humans, and it'd take a lot to get it tan, but safety precautions. She winked open and eye and glanced at the forest where the dragon had disappeared into, to find the boy had returned, and was now conversing with a snake girl. She stood up, slinging her bag over her shoulder, walking over to join them.

"I'm Brooke." she said as a form of greeting, perching on a low branch from a nearby tree, placing her bag on the branch beside her dangling legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kain looked at the new girl" greetings girl of the fae" He said politly. He still held the smile on his face from Conversing with cobalt.

Rin waited for a response from Kayla. She was getting quiet hungry herself. She sat down on the bench since the outher boy had left. "You shy or something." Rin gives her a playful slight nudge. "No need to be I don't bite." Rin giggles.

Kato looks over the school grounds needlessly. He jumps of the porch drawing a huge bird before he hits the ground. He flys around campus looking for something to do. He would never approach a person, but if someone approached him. He would have a chance at making a friend.

Seth wandered around the school grounds wepons visable. A teacher approached him and told him to get rid of the guns. Before she could mutter her last words Seth shoot her with the ebony, the ivory was only for those he felt the slightest bit sorry for.

Brooke heard the gunshot echo through the school, and frowned. "Well, we'll talk later. Nice meeting you." She hopped off her branch and strolled towards where she'd heard the gunshot, her bag floating behind her.

She poked her head around the corner and glanced at the body on the ground. "You know that you're not exactly supposed to shoot the teachers right?" She said, leaning against the wall, looking on with interest. Her eyes widened as she realised it was in fact a human. The floating bag behind her immediately dropped, like it gravity had just burst into existence for it.

//wait a minute that was confusing dammit I'm just tagging you @Marvelous Chester//

Seth looked at her. "You know if I were you I would leave me alone before I shoot you." Seth pointed his guns at the girl. "You have ten seconds to convince me to not shoot you or run." He showed no emotion as the teachers blood leaked across the ground almost making what semmed to be a shadow of blood behind him.

"Ten seconds? That's a bit harsh, isn't it?" Brooke stared him dead in the eye. "It's not much competition is it? You simply can't shoot me." she commanded, a smile on her face as her compulsion did her magic.

(Whee in case you don't know wtf compulsion does it is too lazy to google/check Brooke's bio it's the ability to control one's actions/almost mind through the use of extreme persuasion and magic (kind of) it's not a competition of willpower. You just have to do what she says. Usually you can block it off with magic but eh you don't have any on right)

"Alright..." She says wearily. "If I remember correctly, there is one in town." The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Her body was tense, her instincts going wild. She needed to calm down or she would shift. "I am just helping this girl...." Aella says quietly to Khan.

@The Master @SirFlabberghaspy

//@Marvelous Chester oh god I'm sorry I have to go and sleep cause it's like 1 am here. I'll reply tomorrow (pleaseee don't leave Brooke there alone.) again so so sorry ;;//

Kuchi-Teke re-adjusted her surgical mask, and her eyes brightened. She made a jumping motion, and sent a double thumbs-up towards Aella. She then looked to Khan, but then back to Aella.

"We go now?"

@Arabella Rosewood

"I can't leave school property. It's too dangerous. Not to mention they would think of it as me running away... Again." She says as she doesn't move or change her calm expression. She had lost track of how many times she had tried to run away only to get caught and brought back to whatever hell hole she was at. They would send the wolves after her and they would find her in no time, no matter how well she covered up her tracks and scent. This place was the last straw. She had to behave, and in her current state or was unwise to go near humans.

"I will leave you two in peace, have a good day and good luck" Khan smiled and waved as he left. Khan wondered around, he heard a faint gunshot noise and was a little curious as to what it was. Khan finally found where it came from and saw a teacher dead on the ground with two students right beside the body. Khan just stood five feet away from them "What happened?" He asked, not really scared of the man with the guns. @Marvelous Chester @Mayfly

Seth stood there and looked at the new boy. He puts his guns away due to the girls magic. "So who are you." Seth looked at him still unable to draw a wepon due to that girls powers, and he was starting to get ignored he couldn't.

Kato heard the gunshot and flew in that derection. He jumped down and looked at the dead teacher. "What did you do to her." He looked at the guy covered in blood. He opened his book and drew a gun for himself, just incase shit hit the fan.

The temperature around Khan began to increase. He crossed his arms "Why did you kill this teacher?" Khan was ready to burn this man alive if he had to for what he had done. Khan turned his head to the side a bit and stopped Kato from being able to use his powers. Khan then walked a little closer to Seth and glared at him, waiting for an answer.

Seth looked at him. "I killed her cause she got in my way. I will do the same to you if you don't move. Oh and fire can't hurt me." He could feel the mans temp rising.

Kato just stood there his book stopped working for a bit. "Yeah you can't just go killing people. Kato approached him with caution as well.

Khan smirked "Where fire can't hurt someone... hell fire can...." Hell fire appeared on Khan, scattered all over him. Khan scowled at the man as dark orange flames outlined with black crackled on him "I'm not scared of you in the slightest, if you wanna fight then I'd be happy to oblige. If not, then step off before you get yourself hurt." Khan shoved Seth back with his right arm as a warning.

@Marvelous Chester

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth laughed as he took control of the Flames on the mans body immediately putting them out. He pulled out his guns and jumped to the side faster then imaginable. He shot three bullets the flipped over the man shooting six more straight at him. He then called down some crows who stole Kato's book locking of his powers and shooting at Kato in return.

Kato avoided all the shots exept one barly grazing his arm. (God that hurts like hell.) He thought to himself. He allowed himself to change into angle mode and used he's Magic to create a barrier to keep anyone from entering this area. It also kept people from leaving it. He then shot blasts of magic energy in the form of spears at Seth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back