• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

(Thank you Lord lol. We are so happy this happened XDD HAHA. But yeah, can you guys message your partners or others and request they participate? Because I liked how everyone was getting involved. It sucks it all just stopped out of the blue. Not much has happened too, so they still have a chance)

(You can have them meet up with Khan and Kayla. They are holding hands in a hallway right now in the building with the dorms.)

Kayla stood blankly for a moment, considering his offer. Considering her situation, she hadn't the slightest idea if she had a dorm or how to get one. Regrettably, she had to spend the night with her..husband? Blinking her irises, she cocked her head to the side. It won't be that bad. Realizing these things, she nodded her head in response.

(Christian? xD Mkay. I'll post him for you)

Khan walked back to his dorm with Kayla. He locked the door behind them and went over to his closet. It was rather large, so it wasn't too unnatural for him to pull out a completely different bed and set it beside his. It was complete with it's own sheets and pillows and all. "You can sleep on this one." He smiled at her. "But it isn't night yet, so you can watch TV if you want. Or whatever." He shrugged.

Christian sat blankly in his room, running Hus hand through his silvered strands of hair while staring upon the area of the room. Lately, he hadn't much to do, especially since loosing contact with his sister and his servant. Stifling a large yawn, he turned his gaze towards the flickering television set.

Kayla nodded her head, turning her gaze to the bed of which he had pulled from the closet. She hadn't much of a clue why he would have a full bed inside his own closet. Blinking in awe, she settled herself to sit down upon the foot of the bed designated for her.

Byron, currently in his human form, simply sat at a small table do fill in some work. He had managed to stay out of sight for a while which had surprised him for a while, but now he was done with his work and simply tucked his book away and rested on his seat. He then slightly murmured,"Well, so far so good..." Maybe, he could just sneak through his first day without being noticed.

Khan looked at Kayla. He was staring at her, still soaking in that they were now married. Khan felt like Kayla felt out of place around him so he decided to bring it up. "So, is there any reason why you are so quiet now? I mean before you were a bit more social. Even though it was not very much to begin with." He laughed. Khan wanted to get to know Kayla better before they did anything else. He didn't like the idea of having Kayla feel like a stranger for their entire lives.

Kayla blinked, averting her gaze towards Kane. "Well. There's nothing to talk about." She stood up, shifting herbgaze to the window, crawling over to Kanes bed in order to receive a better view of the world on the other side of the walls.

"There is always something to talk about." Khan scooted over for Kayla. "You could ask questions about me, or you could just talk to me." He watched her. He smiled "Like, did you know I am German?" Khan asked, his real accent showing now. He was born and raised in Germany before coming to the academy, and rarely did he ever show his accent.

Byron sighed, being alone was starting to get boring. He laid his back to his seat and got into a comfortable position in his chair, arms back and relaxed. He then went from twiddling and clicking his pen to tapping his fingers on a nearby wall. He didn't know where this wall lead to, but assumed it was most likely nowhere of importance since he continued to tap his fingers on the wall.

Kayla turned and sat on her bottom, bringing her knees to her chest. "Well. No I didn't know that." She giggled, flicking his nose. "That's a nice accent you have there."

Khan laughed lightly and smiled at her. "Thank you very much." He moved a little closer to Kayla. "I'm glad you think it is nice. Do you have anything that you hide from people?" He raised an eyebrow. Khan kept his accent a secret a week after coming to the academy. Not many people liked his German accent, so he stopped using it until now.

"You are very welcome." Kayla thought for a few moments, before shaking her head. "Not that I know of." She shrugged her shoulders, beginning to play with her fingers aimlessly.

Byron was finally done with his excessive drumming along the walls and stood up at last. When he stood he almost collapsed! He quickly caught himself and said,"Damn! How do these people stand on these legs!" He then began a limp like walk to his dorm. He made it to the building, but was still limping a little. He hoped that no one had seen him, but he saw a few open windows and saw that the person in the next-door dorm and some odd girl were there. He hoped he hadn't been noticed with his "broken leg" limp. He grabbed his keys and quickly unlocked his door and decided to leave it open as he sat down on his chair and grabbed his remote to turn on his television. He then zoned off to his own world, staring at the television, unaware of anything around him.

Khan saw out the window that a student was walking with a limp. He figured that the guy was some kind of satyr or centaur. Maybe some kind of bovine creature? Either way, he had a feeling the person would be OK. He looked back over to Kayla. "You look very beautiful." He complimented, smiling at her. Khan felt a lot better speaking in his actual voice. It made him more confident.

Byron was pleased to see that his neighbor could care less, so he stood up and limped over to his small table a grabbed a fresh apple from his small fruit bowl and sat back down on his chair and continued watching television. He knew it seemed a little stereotypical for a horseman to eat a apple, but he didn't mind. He kept munching the apple as he kept watching the show he had on, occasionally laughing and smiling at some of the jokes that were said. He didn't notice the open door, but who would barge in like that?

Kayla allowed for her mixed gaze to his the floor as he complimented her, a slight blush plastering over her pale cheeks. "Thank..you." She then caught sight of the stranger limping across the courtyard, towards the dorm room, and only moments later, hearing the same exact person step into the room next door to them. She found concern in his seemingly terrible injury, and slid herself off the bed. "I'm going to go check on him." She then stood up straight, making her way out of Kane's room, and into the hallway. Once there, she peered into the room next door, simply watching the boy munch on an apple and laugh.

Byron kept laughing at his show until he felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked up only to see a girl staring at him. He then realized that he had left his door open and she probably saw him limping as well. He put his apple down and said,"Well, what brings you to my dorm?" He then grabbed the remote and turned down the volume on the television and he stood up and limped over to the girl to get a better look at her while still awaiting a response for her.

Khan nodded at Kayla as she went off to check on the student. Khan waited, lying down on his bed and smiling. He was feeling better than ever. He had a wife, a room at the academy, and classes to keep him occupied. Khan felt like for the first time in a long time he could finally relax. He closed his eyes and fell asleep slowly. Despite it being early, he was still very tired and it finally hit him.

Isune said:
Byron kept laughing at his show until he felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked up only to see a girl staring at him. He then realized that he had left his door open and she probably saw him limping as well. He put his apple down and said,"Well, what brings you to my dorm?" He then grabbed the remote and turned down the volume on the television and he stood up and limped over to the girl to get a better look at her while still awaiting a response for her.
Kayla blinked, slowly straightening her posture. She then cocked her head to the side, raising the brow of which rested above her right eye. "Well. I saw you. And I'm wondering if you're okay." She remained standing in the doorway, wondering if he was alright.

Byron chuckled a little and said,"I can assure you I'll be fine." He didn't know why she was worrying so much, but it put a smile on his face. He then said,"Don't worry, it's not what you think...I'm just not used to two legs." He knew he probably made no sense to her, but at the same time she might be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together. He smiled again and put a hand on his doorway as he waited for this girl to try and put the pieces together.

Kayla pondered her thoughts and ideals upon the retrieval of the information of which he had given her. Eventually it hit her, which caused a sly grimace to appear upon her lips. "So. A cenatar?" Nodding her head, she clapped her hands together a few times before continuing. "That makes sense."

Byron smiled and said,"You got it right, I'm a centaur." He scratched behind one of his elfish ears and added,"The only reason why I take this form sometimes is because I just want to sit down without collapsing the entire bench." He sighed and said,"Well, would you like to come in?" As he spoke he carefully walked to the side, offering the girl a chair in his stable of a room. As he moved to the side he said,"you know, what's your name?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back