• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

Lucas burst into the corridor, sliding on the smooth marble floor and falling face-down. He pushed himself up at raced towards them at inhuman speed, stopping right in front of them and demanded, "Paige's in there?"

He had sent her a text as soon as he'd arrived only to find these people in front of her door. "Paige!" he called, then stared down at Aella and Khan, blatantly ignoring the fact that Aella had wolf ears and was being scratched by Khan. "Let me see my sister."

Paige sat up when she heard her brother, tried to open the door when she remembered there were people in front of it.

@Arabella Rosewood

@The Master

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aella looked at the unblocked door beside her. "Okay...? Don't know why you have to ask me..." Her ears and tail disappeared with her attention back from meat. Aella downed Khan's piece and watched the boy curiously.

@Mayfly @The Master

Khan chuckled at Aella the nodded. "Yes, she is. Go right on ahead, we won't stop you." He stepped back. Khan smirked at Aella, finding it kind of funny how she stole his beef jerky from his hands. He nudged her playfully then laughed softly "You are such a pup." He jokingly said. Khan had forgotten about the boy who just arrived, his attention focused on Aella now.

@Mayfly @Arabella Rosewood

"Only when it comes to meat!" She defended as she nudged him back. "And any wolf, no matter how cranky or mean, would act like a pup if you were to give them this jerky." She sniffed the air a bit, trying to see if he had anymore jerky.

@The Master @Mayfly

" That sounds amazing " Keiki said and then turned to Kain " We should get going with taking David to his dorm "

Kain looked at keiki" indeed we shall walk, and talk on our way there." He said as he began to lead keiki, and David to his dorm. Kain lead keiki gently around the other students making sure no one pushed her.

Kain smiled at david" no problem it's is good to help when you can." He said in a friendly tone.

Khan smirked as he opened up a new pack. "This is my last pack but I have three cows worth of beef jerky in my room" He handed her the pack. Each pack had 10 pieces in it so Khan didn't worry about her not having enough for the moment. "Want to come and chill for a bit? Home made jerky, home made soda, movies, and monster treats. It'll be fun." Khan said in a tempting voice. He wanted to hang out with someone for a bit before starting his straining. And he was pretty sure no one wanted to help him learn how to be a "better bird", as he referred to it as doing.

@Arabella Rosewood @Mayfly

Keiki walked close to Kain holding his hand near her faceand she was happy " So what dorm number do you have ? " Keiki asked David

Volan sat on Master Christian's bed in the room of her master. She waited for him to come back. She started fiddling with her thumbs and humming. She yawned.

Christian sat up on his bed, turning his gaze to Volan. For a moment, he had forgotten of her existence. Grunting, he ran his paled fingers through his silvered strands of hair atop his head.

Zaanna slowly woke up, yawning in her cat like ways, got up and looked around noticing someone else in Christians' bedroom. She decided to not to interrupt, she instead turned her attention to the ball of yarn on the ground. Acting like a predator she jumped to it and started to play with it, hitting it back and forth between her hands on the ground, completely lost in her own world

Volan laid on the bed. "I'm bored! What am I supposed to do?!" She wondered aloud. She teleported around the room. "Bored". She said drawn out.

"Volan. What are you doing?" Christian then stood up, stretching his arms skyward at he did so. Once he was up, he exited his room, coming out into the hallway only to see Zaanna playing friskily on the floor with a small ball if yarn.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Keiki walked close to Kain holding his hand near her faceand she was happy " So what dorm number do you have ? " Keiki asked David

[/QUOTE]
Kain smiled at keiki then looked at david" so about these creatures you speak of why are they here?" He asked calmly. He was not worried about them only those he cared about.

Zaanna suddenly hit the ball of yarn too hard and it rolled over to Christian's feet. Zaanna suddenly looked up to see Christian and simple said "Hia" in a smile.

Volan teleported to his side. "Master, I have nothing to do! I need my every moment I'm not in that lamp doing something!" She said, shapeshifting into a bunny for no reason whatsoever

Last edited by a moderator:
He shifted his gaze downward to the piece of yarn, putting it back over to her with the tip of his foot. Afterwards, he grit his teeth together, ruffling his own hair as he spoke. "Fine. Do me a favor and go get things to eat."

Volan shook her head at Zaanna. "No Zaany! He means me, his genie!" She giggled and nodded at her master, still in bunny form. "Yes master!" She jumped off to get some food for her master.

After staring at the way the rabbit moved she blinked and looked back at Christian saying "(I) didn't know you had (a) genie."

Rolling his irises, he plopped himself down on the sofa, placing the remote in his lap afterwards. He took a few moments to stare at the television before responding. "Its complicated."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back