• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

After playing with the yarn for a little she suddenly stopped and stood around, her tails accidently getting in Sakura's face. 'That reminds (me), do you like flowers? asked Zaanna.

Immediately after having her tails touched Zaanna completely freezes letting out a loud "MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW"

Christopher then sighed, grunting as he lifted himself off the floor, peering around the corner at his younger sister and her friend. "Can you two keep it down."

After regaining her ability to move, she turns over to Christopher, puts her finger to her chin, and says in a childish manner "Sorrrrrrry I yelp when (my) tails are touched to hard, (they) are very sensitive."

"Its not that they are weak, I just find them really sensitive because of my unique ability. But (I) really like it when people pet them softly" Zaanna said with a radiant smile.

Christopher sighed, folding his arms over his chest, standing in the doorway of his room while he watched the two of the girls.

She shook her head"My friend took a picture of it for me...here have a look"She said,showing her the photo on her phone.

"True you do look a little scary" Zaanna admitted defeat on that topic, but she quickly countered with "But you look sooo cool" Zaannaa stated while quickly giving Sakura a hug

"Before (I) forget!" Zaanna suddenly went to go get her backpack and took a beautiful red flower. "For you" Zaanna said while putting her hand with the flower in it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back