• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

"Really?" Zannaa asked, her 5 tails suddenly popping out of her kimono, being completely shocked. "Me too" she said pointing to herself

"(I'm) a fox priest" she stated. Her ears suddenly straight up as her ball of yarn fell from her bag. She suddenly bounces to the ground and starts to play with it, giving out a playful purr.

Christian yawned, laying himself down in his bed, resting his hands behind his head. Staring at the ceiling blankly, he listened to their conversation, simply out of boredom.

"What's (a) Kitsune?" she asked while she was still with the ball of yarn and her tails waving back and forth in the air.

She suddenly stopped and walked on her four limbs to her lap, putting her head on her lap she says "We (are) a lot alike then huh?"

Her ear and tails suddenly go straight, purring in a delighted tone. "MEEEOOOWW" burst forth from her lips.

Christian jumped up from his position, tumbling out of bed at the sudden burst of noise. Grunting as he recovered from his fall, he sat up, rubbing at his head, gritting his teeth together.

"It's more like I am a fox" she said. Her head turns to the room Christian went into saying "(I) think something happened. I hear (a) thump"

"No wonder why he has nice hair" she stated before turning back to Sakura. "So what (do) you do (for) fun?" asked Zaanna in a curious tone.

"That sounds like fun. (I) never had any siblings " said Zaanna. "You can make stuff float?" asked Zaanna wide-eyed "That's cool, can you show me?" asked Zaanna like a little child.

"THAAATS SOOOO COOOL" Zaanna blurted out as she just watched the vase float their, fixated on it.

Her tails start to swing back and forth in front of Sakura as she watches the vase.

Khan began to pet and scratch Aella's wolf ears. He was chewing on his own piece of jerky as he did so. Khan kept petting her as he looked at Paige's door. He just stood there with Aella, petting her, giving her beef jerky, and eating some himself. Khan didn't really care how odd it might have looked to anyone else.

@Arabella Rosewood @Mayfly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back