• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

"I'll take you. Just relax." He sighed, taking her down another hallway to their left. He hasn't much need to led her anywhere else but his room.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Keiki thought and finally said " I'd love some Baked Ziti but this sounds like the cafeteria and in don't know if they have it "

[/QUOTE]
Kain got up" I'm sure they will make a exception this time." He said with a smile. He moved from the table" I'll be right back." He said in a calm tone, as he made his way to the lunch line. After making a request, and pulling a string here and there in a few minutes he had their lunch. He made his way back to her sitting in front of her. He put her plate in front If her with what she requested. Kain smiled" here you go just what you asked for." He said in a cheerful tone. He had some cooked stake on hus plate, as the smell filled the air.

Zaanna walked up to where Kain was sitting and in a little voice she asked "Um, excuse me? Do you know where (I) could find the Dorms?"

Federoff said:
Zaanna walked up to where Kain was sitting and in a little voice she asked "Um, excuse me? Do you know where (I) could find the Dorms?"
Kain looked at the girl who just arrived" I most certainly can." He said in a polite tone. He looked at the persons map. He touched it, as a line began to form showing the way. He looked in her eyes" I'm sorry but I'm having lunch with a very good friend of mine, but if you require a tour later I will be happy to help." He said kindly.

"Thank you" Zaanna said in a joyful tone as she revealed her radiant smile. "(I'll) take you (up) on the tour. Bye" Zaanna stared to head in the direction in which Kain had pointed out on her map. While walking away one of her tails came into view as she walked away.

"I'm okay. Isaac is the Alpha of a different pack. Our packs have been at war for generations. When I was born, just after him, the packs decided on a treaty. Isaac's pack isn't one to think words can stop a war, so they discussed an arranged marriage if that's what you want to call it. It's not set in stone or anything, but if I can't find another way to keep the peace, I'll end up with him as my mate for life. I won't get a chance to be with someone I actually love. But as long as my pack is safe, I'll continue to endure it. They need me and I won't abandon them." Aella leaned up against the wall, gaining some extra support. She thought about transforming so she could relax and heal faster but she wouldn't be able to talk to Khan and she could smell Paige just inside her door. The poor girl was only going to get more confused by her story, and if she opened the door to a see a wolf she's probably freak out.

@The Master @Mayfly

He turned his gaze to his younger sister, raising his brow as he did so. "Like music?" He then averted his gaze back to the area in front of his path as he continued walking.

Following his talk with a dean, after explaining things in his favor, Drake was let off with a little warning. He went to his room and slept the rest of the day away. Waking up the next day, he realizes it's the weekend and he doesn't have any classes to attend. "Good. Better those teachers get some time off from me," he thinks to himself. Oblivious to the time, he gets his morning ritual out of the way, eats something quick out of his fridge, and heads outside.

Zaanna headed down the corridor, humming to herself a little tune while making her way to the girls dorms, trying her best to not get lost again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes. Be patient." Just as he said those words, he halted in his tracks, stopping at the dorms. Sighing, he then began making his way upstairs, halting once more at the door to his room.

Yawning, he pulled the key out of his back pocket, unlocking the door afterwards. He then opened the door, waiting for her to go inside.

He then sauntered in behind her, shutting the door as he did so. Yawning, he stretched his arms skyward, before dropping them back down at his sides. "Make yourself comfortable."

<p><strong>He huffed, tossing his keys over to rest on the top of the coffee table as he made his way to his room. "Feel free to watch TV." He waved her off as he went into his room, closing the door.</strong></p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back