• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

Paige's eyes widened as he passed his knowledge onto her, and as soon as he released her, she stumbled backwards, her head suddenly piercingly painful. She clutched it and stared at the two people in front of her with almost crazy eyes, scrambling backwards in fright. "C-cra-crazy. Th-this can't be t-true. I'm hallucinating. This is impossible. I'm probably crazy!" she rambled to herself, unable, and refusing, to believe what she now knew. Paige tripped on something and fell into a sitting position, pulling her knees close as she shook slightly. "Lucas was right. I should have never let them send me here. L-lucas... I-i..." she muttered, words sticking to the end of her tongue.

@The Master @Arabella Rosewood

//*coughs* you broke her *cough cough*//

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What is so bad about us? Also your brother Lucas has powers too so stop acting like it's anything surprising to see." Khan groaned, his head still killing him. "Now calm your sh*t and just accept it." He sighed, feeling like a bull smashed his head. His eyes began to shift back and forth. "Jeez this feels weird... What the hell is going on?" Khan moved down slowly and just sat there. Khan's left eye got stuck as a serious but elegant blue white mix, his right eye a fiery orange and red mix. Khan blinked and sighed, finally feeling relief. "So, where was I?" He looked up at Paige.

@Mayfly

She looked up at him with fearful eyes and said, her lip quivering, "H-how did you know that...?" Paige stood up, backing away. "He d-didn't tell anyone except us." She turned and ran from them, slipping her phone out of her pocket as she went, dialing Lucas' number. She needed to hear something familiar, something... "Huh? Paige, what is it? What's wrong?" She dove into her dorm room, slamming the door behind her locking it with a click. "Luc, this school is crazy. The students here, they're not humans..." she cried into the phone, causing Lucas to jump on the other end.

"You mean there are others... Like us?"

"No, they're freaking werewolves and and hybrids. We have mild powers. THEY ARE NOT HUMAN." Lucas breathed loudly on the other side as he listened to his younger sister.

"I'll come look at things, alright? Will that make you feel better?"

"Yes. Definitely. Thanks." Paige said quietly as she hung up the phone, breathing heavily as she fell backwards into her bed.

@The Master @Arabella Rosewood

{not sure if I should tag because technically she just left the scene but I'm not sure what you'll do so yeah. Reminder that she has refused to believe shit like this for most of her life so if you push it too far you might end up breaking her and then turning her into a mad killer or something}

(SORRY!!! I was at work :P )

Aella just kinda stood there in a daze. She did, however, snatch the beef jerky from Khan's hand. Her eyes flashed yellow as she munched on the meat happily, or as happy as she could be. ".... Thank you Khan," she mumbled. Before looking back at Paige's door, "Well she didn't take that very well...." She continued to nibble on the jerky.

Khan nodded "She needs to rest. Her brother will take care of it for her." He looked over at Aella. He smiled "So, how have you been?" Khan asked. His eyes still their different colors. "Also, mind telling me the story of that loser alpha who harassed you?" He crossed his arms. Khan wasn't too fond of people like that, nor did he tolerate them.

@Arabella Rosewood @Mayfly

Paige gripped her phone tightly as she waited for her brother's text, hearing voices outside her door. She crept towards it and pressed her back against it, listening to their conversation. Eevesdropping but really, did it matter anymore? She was crazy anyway. Her phone beeped with a text and she glanced down, then smiled quietly.

'You're not crazy, sis.' it said, with Claire's name at the top of the screen. "Really, Clarey? Because I find that hard to believe right now." she mumbled, then focused on the conversation outside once more.

@Arabella Rosewood

@The Master

Keiki thought and finally said " I'd love some Baked Ziti but this sounds like the cafeteria and in don't know if they have it "

Zaanna walked passed with a confused look of her face. She has a map in her hands that she keeps on looking at. She mutters to herself "This is hopeless, never find it."

Christian mumbled to himself, despising the fact he had to take care of another annoying little sister. Grunting, he ran his fingers through his silvered strands of hair, all while making his way down the hall. His mother had said she was just now attending the school starting today, which didn't make much sense to him, for he could care less either way. Regardless, family is family. Knowing this, he continued on down the hall, on the hunt for his sister.

She stopped and listened. She smirked when she heard Christian."Might as well play a game"She thought and went to hide.

Christian sighed, halting in his tracks. He knew she was childish and liked to play games, but this wasn't a day for him to play with her. Huffing, he posted himself up against the lockers on the side of the hallway, waiting for the right time she would reveal herself.

She giggled silently from a locker. She looked out of the opening,looking at the back of Christian's head. She reached out with her finger and poked it.

Christian closed his pale eyelids over his crimson red irises. He knew it was her being childish and simply muttered to her. "Are you done playing yet?" He wasn't in the mood to get her out of the locker himself, so he head no choice but to ask.

"Good. Let's go." He then brushed himself up off the locker, standing up straight and taking a few steps forward. Just enough to give her room to step out of the locker.

He huffed, placing his left hand on top of her head, shoving her to his side as he began walking. Being his younger sister, he treated her the same way he treated her when they were kids. Being as a guardian to her. As he walked, he ruffled her hair between his fingers. "Why did mother send you here?"

"Oh." He said nothing after that, contemplating the situation on his own accord. He had a clue as to why she would be here, but all in the same he said nothing at all of it.

"Don't worry about that right now. Its the weekend. There's no class today." He continued to venture on down the hall with her by his side.

"To protect you." He said nothing further, but shoved her head into her shoulder, forcing her into an awkward hug. "Just get some rest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back