• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

Christian yawned once more, removing his shirt from over his chest. Once doing so, he laid himself into bed, laying his hands behind his head as he did so, staring at the ceiling.

Allowing his thoughts to course throughout his brain. Sighing, he allowed his eyelids to shield over his irises, slowly drifting off to sleep.

(Nothing really. Christian and his little sister are getting acquainted. Kayla is in the courtyard, and some of the others are all in their own situations.)

"Hello?" asked Zaanna again through the door. "(I'm) lost and I don't (know) where to go" said Zaanna with a slight purr at the end.

Khan handed Aella another piece of jerky. "Wanna hang out while we wait for Paige to calm down?" He offered her. "You and I need to come up with an idea to stop that douche from winning." Khan said. He gave a slight smirk "If I have to I'll kidnap you and that way they will have to find a different course to take with the packs." Khan chuckled. He smiled at Aella and waited for her response.

@Arabella Rosewood @Mayfly

Christian grit his teeth, slowly dragging himself out of bed as he heard knocking on his door. He didn't really want to get up, but knew he had no choice. Once up, he opened his room door. He hadn't a care to take time and reclothe himself with his shirt, but simply went to his front door and opened it. Resting his arm in the doorframe, he eyed the girl standing at his door just as his silvered hair fell over his crimson optics.

"Hi" said Zaanna revealing a radiant smile. "Sorry for bothering (you). Do you know where Dorm room #50?" asked Zaanna while staring at Chrisitan's silver hair wide-eyed.

Christian raised his brow while watching her speak to him. "Nope. I don't?" He yawned again, glancing behind him at his younger sister, attempting to be nosy. He rolled his irises, using his free hand to shove her head backwards. Then turning his attention back to the girls, he continued. "What do you need?"

"Oh, ok. Thanks though, sorry (for) wasting (your) time" said Zaanna as she snapped out of her trance. "You got nice hair" Zaanna stated going back into her trance like state.

Christian smirked, running his free hand through his hair. He took a moment to recollect his thoughts before speaking. "Would you like to come in? You look bored anyway. Might as well."

Not responding for a few moments, she breaks out of her trance. "That (would) be nice" she said "Thank you" she continued as she smiled

He then nodded his head, removing himself from blocking the doorway. He then waited for her to enter, before closing the door behind them both. "Well. Watch TV with my sister for now. I'll be in my room. Ask her for anything."

Christian watched the both of them for a few moments, before going off back into his room, this time leaving the door open so he could hear if anything were to happen.

"Thanks, but that might not be a good idea either," she giggled feeling better. The meat was definitely helping her mood. Her wolf tail and ears popped out in a half transformation. Her tail wagged lazily as she munched away. Her eyes swirling with yellow as she finished the piece.

@The Master @Mayfly

"Nice to meet (you)" Zaanna said while smiling, as she quickly went to hug Sakura. While hugging her she asked "What's it like here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back