• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

Keiki felt for her fork and found it before she began to eat her dinner she enjoyed having real food again

(Night going to bed)

Zaanna decided to put her head back on Sakura's lap and in a drowsy voice "I'm so tiirred, do you mind if I just ---ZZZzzz..." Zaanna had fell asleep on Sakura's lap

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Born]Keiki felt for her fork and found it before she began to eat her dinner she enjoyed having real food again

[/QUOTE]
Kain ate as well enjoying his meal. As he ate he looked to keiki" do you have anyone in mind that I should invite to the ball?" He asked her in a curious tone.

Keiki turned to Kain and said " Well I dont know " and she went back to eating and she finished before looking back up at Kain

Kain finished as well. He rubbed his chin" perhaps will invite the Phoenix, the fairy and maby some other students." He said as he grabbed her tray taking their trash to the garbage can. He came back taking her hand in his gently" shall we head off or would you like to stay, and chat?" He asked.

David walks through one of the academy's halls muttering to himself, "What year is it anyways, I hope I can find an empty dorm."

He walks into the lunchroom, and yells "Hello, can anybody help me?"

" There seems to be some new students I sense new auras and I would like to meet them " Keiki said smiling and getting up

[QUOTE="Wild Born]" There seems to be some new students I sense new auras and I would like to meet them " Keiki said smiling and getting up

[/QUOTE]
David yells "Hi you, can you help me?"

[QUOTE="Wild Born]" There seems to be some new students I sense new auras and I would like to meet them " Keiki said smiling and getting up

[/QUOTE]
Kain helped her up then smiled" Ok I'd like to meet them too." He said in a happy tone. Holding her hand he lead her to the exit when a male student came in asking for help. He walked up to him with keiki next to kain" what do you need help with my friend?" He asked.

"I come from-" He pauses "-Far away, I'm looking for a room to stay in, you think you can help me out?"

Kain looked at the boy" well if you have your schedule I can look to See what dorm room you have, and take you there." He said in a calm tone.

Keiki smiled and said to the boy " Im Keiki " and she stayed close to Kain not knowing what the boy looked like

"Hi, I'm David Tennant." He adds, "Junior, David Tennant Jr." He says with a kind smile.

"So can, you help me find my dorm?"

" Im a Mythical shifter, why are you here if you dont mind me asking ? " Keiki asked the new boy with a pleasent smile not looking him in the eyes so he would not fall under her spell

Keiki than turned to Kain and back to David " Sorry Kain will have to you see im blind and he guides me around "

"Well, Um, I'm here because, er, the- the- foo00d" He says oddly.

[QUOTE="Ib All Alone]"Well, Um, I'm here because, er, the- the- foo00d" He says oddly.

[/QUOTE]
"Okay not the food, it's kind of hard to explain, I don't want to alarm you, buy a race called the dalek MIGHT kill everyone here, so I came in my TARDIS, and you are- probably confused." He says quickly.

Kain bowed his head" I am prince Kain veilstorm pleasure to meet you David Tennant Jr. " He said politly. He looked to keiki " is it alright if we made a detour to help Mr. david?" He asked.

" No its fine and David please continue " Keiki said politely and she was interested in why David came here

"Well you don't want to hear about me. You know my life is just the same thing over and over" he then mumbles "Like one day you're killing murderous cybermen and the next you're saving a planet from certain death."

(What game you ganna play? IV bin playing dragon age inquisition, and I got the delux edition lol.)

Aella swallowed the beef jerky. She licked her lips and looked at Paige's door. "Do you think we should talk to her? Wait... Scratch that. Do you think I should talk to her?" She asked before smirking playfully and looking at Khan, "Because let's face it, "Accept it and move on," it's a good way for a human to relax and accept supernatural beings like us." She laughed a bit, before sticking her tongue out playfully at him. She then snatced the jerky in his hands and started eating it happily.

@The Master @Mayfly

"Hmm... Perhaps I should go talk to my literature teacher, try and lighten up his mood with me," Drake thinks to himself. As he begins to walk into the school, he realizes it's not a school day, so it won't be that easy to find his teacher. He gets a bottle of water from a vending machine and begins to concentrate. He tries to track down his teacher's smell, but to no avail. "I wonder if my wolf form will aid me?" He looks around, not seeing anyone. He waits a little bit longer, assuring himself that no one's around, and transforms. He focuses again and finds the scent he's after. Changing back and taking another quick swig of water, he begins walking towards a small terrace about two miles away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back