• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Misty and Caden (Closed)

Jake bristled up. Instead of storming off like he had done previously, he grabbed his tools and went to work, not caring if he was intruding on them. "I dont wish to leave. I wish for him to leave..." he mumbled under his breath as he started chopping at the hedges.

Caden rolled his eyes. It felt like the universe was out to keep him from having what he wants and what she wants. If they would leave them alone maybe they could get a little further then just kissing.

Misty sighed. "Let's go." She said taking Caden's hand and walking off. They walked back to the house, it was mid day at this point and took him back to her room. "I am sorry that things are not going as planned." She said pushing him in and locking the door. She pulled him to the bed and just fell on it. "I am so tired already." She said sighing. "You take so much energy out of me you know that?" She said looking at him and giggling.

Caden followed her willingly into her room and laid on the bed with her, his hands running g through her hair. "I haven't even started to take the energy out of you get though." he purred as he kissed her cheek gently. "Its alright, we don't have to rush into all this right now... not like we have a choice at this point. Jake is not going to give us privacy and neither is Lola and Cyera."

Misty laughed. "Lola and Cyera will when we just do them once. Let them have their fantasy and they will leave us be for good." She said giggling. She knew what they wanted, she thought about it many of times but just never got the courage to do it. Maybe with Caden she would as he has changed so much about her already. "As for Jake. I don't know." She said as she took his other hand in hers. "That feels so nice. It makes me wish I could have neko ears." She said pretending to purr.

Caden laughed softly at her attempt to purr "That was lovely." he liked hearing her purr. "and About Lola and Cyera, I think you mean when /you/ do them. They have no interest in doing me." he smiled at her. "If you want to play out their fantasy, that will be fine. As long as you come back to me." He said the last part possessively as he flicked his tail.

Misty looked at him shocked. "I..." She blushed greatly. "I would not do that to you." She looked away and mumbled. "Unless you were involved." She blushed deeper and tried to keep from looking at him. She never felt this way before, but now she wanted the adventure. She wanted to try everything possible as long as he was by her side. She smiled to herself as she thought of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I could be the ref." he ordered teasingly. "Besides, Everyone would be going after you, you'd need someone to pull them back." he kissed her gently."I wouldn't mind what you do as long as you aren't with another guy. Those two have been after you for a while now... and why wouldn't they be. Look at you." he purred as he flipped over and pulled her not top of him.

Misty kissed him softly as she looked into his eyes. "Look at you though." She said as she kissed him again. She cuddled into his chest as she purred again. She smiled softly as she kissed him again. "I love you." She said more confidently. "I love the girls too but not like I love you." She put her hand on his head and scratched his ears. The girls giggled at what she said about them.

Caden cocked a brow as she scratched his ears. As he hand touched them they flicked. "I love you too." He smiled at her. "I hope they understand that and it doesn't break their hearts, I mean. from their earlier reactions they were head over heels from that kiss." he teased her

Misty blushed. "I can't say I didn't enjoy it. Just be glad that I was able to have my first kiss with you rather then them." She said teasing him as she heard some giggling again. "And they are back for more." She said smiling softly as she leaned against him. "Do you want to give them a show?" She whispered kissing his ear and nibbling on it softly. "We can tie them up and force them to watch." She said loud enough to hear them gasp. "Or you can tie me up and let them have their way." She said teasing him.

"If your getting tied up, I'll be the one to have my way with you." he growled as he licked her ear, letting his breath caress across her skin. "And I would thoroughly enjoy it." he smiled as he let his hand caress down her cheek and over her neck.

Misty moaned softly hearing the giggle again. "Well if you want them in go open the door." She whispered letting him decide. She wanted to know exactly what he wanted to do, and this was a way to let him choose. She just wanted his love and she knew she would get it either way. 'I love you Caden, I hope you know that.' She thought as she blushed. She had changed so much in 24 hours.

Caden thought about it. He wanted her, and he wasn't really willing to share but he wouldn't be able to have her fully if he didnt share at least once. That was made clear already. "I'll share you once... but First I'm going to have a little fun with you." he kissed her deeply, letting his hands travel down her back, cupping her bottom and pulling her close to him.

Misty moaned into the kiss as she sat on his lap. 'Wow that was fast.' She thought getting turned on immediately. She wrapped her arms around his neck to keep the kiss deep and passionate as she started to grind against him. She was already so turned on she didn't want to hit her end so soon, so she let the kiss go and started to suck on his neck. 'There is no way I will go first.' She thought hoping she could outlast him. The giggling continued as the girls listened in.

Caden growled at her as she left small love bites against his neck. He held her close, his body moving against hers in time with her movements. He heard the giggles but didnt care at this point. He wanted her and he would have his way before letting anyone else have theirs.

Misty smiled as she started to take his shirt off. "You. Are. So. Sexy." She said between bites as she took his shirt off and moved down his chest. She moved off his lap so that she could get a better position as well as moving her hands down to his lap. "Just know I won't go easy on you." She said as the giggles got louder during that statement.

Caden gave her a smirk at that, his eyes growing dark with desire. "I dont think I'm the one that needs to be worried." He felt his breathe catch as her hands moved lower, Dow his chest and to his lap. Deciding to hell her, he disengaged himself from her before throwing his shirt off and into the floor before readjusting back under her all without missing a beat. His hands found the zipper to her dress and slowly lowered it, the unzipping seeming to echo off of the walls.

Misty smiled. "Going to see me naked again and I havn't seen you once." She said unzipping his pants. She was going to make sure he got a show and hoped the underwear she was wearing would make him more excited. She heard the giggles again and was about to just yell for them to come in and stop giggling when and idea popped into her head. She got off of Caden as the zippers were halfway down and shuffled over to the door. "Come and get me." She mouthed.

Caden raised an eye brow at her before slowly getting off of the bed, his skin rippling as he walked over to her. His walk was like a big cat, stalking its prey before he pounced, slamming her against the door. He made sure to protect the back of her head as her body made full contact, rocking the door on its hinges. His mouth met hers as he pulled both her arms above her head and pinned them their in one hand while his other roamed down her body, slowly, exploring her as he pressed his body firmly against her.

Misty smiled at his aggressiveness and moaned. She tried to move her hands but couldn't and that made her more excited. 'I love this and I hope the girls are enjoying it.' She thought as she tried to slide her tongue down his throat. She wanted out of her dress quickly, she couldn't take him not seeing it.

Lola and Cyera were giggling and trying to not touch themselves or each other at what they heard. They were whispering among themselves of how badly they just wanted to walk in and get started. When the door slammed against them they smiled. They were right there all for them to hear.

Caden grinded his body against hers as his hands found the zipper and nearly ripped it off of her as her dress dropped to the floor. He let his tongue dance against hers as the giggling continued. He would share of course but he wanted first taste. No way was he going to let them take something this important. He broke her kiss as the dress pooled around their feet.

Misty blushed looking away as her dress dropped. What was left was a black lace see through bra and a garter that was red and black with a little purple bow hiding her area. She couldn't bare looking at Caden to see his reaction. She knew he must be laughing and she just wanted to avoid it and go into the fun part. She was able to move her hands as she pushed her b-cup chest together. "I know it's not big, but I hope it's enough." She said shyly as the giggles stopped.

Lola and Cyera stopped giggling as they started making out. They wanted to prepare themselves for anything, and if anything they would run off and have fun themselves. But they stayed by the door so they could listen, wanting to hear the moans of the woman they equally loved.

Caden bite his lip as he looked at her, a soft moan escaped his throat as he looked her up and down.

"Baby, you are the most beautiful, sexy woman I've ever seen...." he moved his hands to replace hers, while using his other hand to force her to look him in the eye. "Don't ever be embarrassed...." he whispered, moving his face to hers and kissing her gently, softly. He wanted to see which version be liked more from her, the aggressive side or the sweet side, though he would enjoy himself either way.

Misty kissed back with passion that would drown normal people. She loved him more then ever and she knew she would forever. "I. Love. You." She said in between kisses as she unzipped hit pants and let them fall to the floor. She was not going to let him win. 'I won't lose.' She thought as she used her other hand to unclasp her bra. The girls were now moaning softly but could be heared by the couple as they were against the door. "Just let us in so we don't have to do this out here." Cyera moaned as Lola licked her neck.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Misty seemed to go back to her normal old not sexual self and panicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back