• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Misty and Caden (Closed)

Misty looked around and smiled softly. "My mother was killed for falling in love with a human." She said softly looking into his eyes. "Rumors always went around about me. None of them are true." She sniffled a few times. "I never wanted anyone to know what I did only because they have no reason to know." She giggles softly. "The nekos I take in and help are all that need to know how I am." She leaned in and cuddles against Cadens chest. "Telling everyone I'm half neko would change so many peoples point of view and I don't want that. But if they think I'm human then you may be killed for being with a human." She said looking to him again. "I can't lose you the same way I lost my mother."

Caden listened to her talk and frowned. "You won't lose me. No one even knows besides your servants here. And if someone ever even got a strange idea In their little pea brains.... I was trained for sex.. I don't think it would be to strange to be bought and used to for it.." he said after a moment, trying to think of ways to calm her down. "No one has to know the truth outside of these walls. As long as I know and you know." he smiled at her, wiping away a tear with his thumb.

Misty smiled but flicked his forehead. "I do not have servants!" She said almost yelling. "Everyone here is here of their own free will. They chose to work here because they want to. Some for... other reasons." She said knowing everyone's reasoning for being here. She wasn't proud that she was housing some because the world was a horrible place, but she would promised each and every one of them that she would help them, and she was going to keep her promise. She pulled Caden's neck down so he was looking in her eyes. "No one, not even you, is a servant here. I usually do not order anyone around, but I will make an exception on occasion. Do not ever call anyone here a servant again." She said sternly. She hated the word. She hated the idea, and she didn't want anyone to feel that way. She smiled softly. "Unless you want to call me your servant." She said blushing and looking away. She heard a giggle from behind the bush.

After finding many creative ways to cheer up Lola, Cyera had suggested they go out to the maze, expecting Misty to have brought Caden there. "I knew they would be here." She whispered to Lola as they listened in. They giggled at her calling herself a servant to Caden knowing what implication it could lead too. Then they got caught.

Cadens ear twitched as he heard giggling. "I won't call them servants again, And I would never call you that. I might call you other things though since you want to be such a bad girl..." he gave her a wink figuring if they were going to be interrupted it should at least be for something a little better then them talking. He winked at her before slowly getting up and moving stealthily to the bus he that had hours the giggling girls. He parted the brush and flicked each one with his tail. "You know, If you ladies keep poping up I'm going to have to assume you are after my lady."

Lola and Cyrea both yelped. "HEY!" She said coming around the bush. "That was mean." Lola said both of them having a blush on their faces. "We wouldn't have to try to go after her if it wasn't for you." Cyrea said sticking her tongue out. Misty just giggled. "You have each other, why do you want me." She said blushing a bit as she got off the ground and brushed her dress off. As she did she caressed most of her body causing the girls to just stare at her perfection. They smiled as they looked to each other and then to Caden. "You are a lucky man." They said together as they kissed his cheek on either side. Misty got flustered and a bit jealous.

Caden laughed at the two girls. "I know I am, just as you two are lucky to have each other and a wonderful friend in her." he smiled as they kissed him and saw Misty get a little flustered. "You're adorable when flustered." he purred towards her. Sure, the two girls could annoy them but he had to admit, he liked them. Sure he wished they didn't always pop up on them but it was something he would learn to live around.

Misty giggled softly. "Well it isn't fair that I am so attractive." She said twirling her dress. "I am just blessed with natural beauty to captivate all." She said sashaying over and kissing the girls on the cheek before kissing Caden on the lips. 'I will make them all want me. Wait what?' She thought blushing again. 'Why would I want that?' She thought confused a bit. She broke the kiss and giggled a bit. "I don't know what has come over me." She said as she blushed and looked down embarrassed.

Caden smiled at her as she kissed everyone. "My dear, I'm not sure if I'm willing to share you." he pulled her back to him and kissed her deeply. He didnt care if the girls watched at this point. He wanted to taste her, he had missed her since they were interrupted that morning and if all he could do was kiss her then so be it.

Misty smiled seductively. "Oh but master, you want not want these fine young ladies as well." She said teasing them both as she blushed. Both of the girls blushed with her as they giggled. "I think we would be okay with sharing only for a night." They both said as they got close all three of them hanging onto Caden. Misty winked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Please master, we will do anything you say." She teased some more as she kissed his neck softly.

Caden groaned softly as she kissed his neck. "My dear, If you keep this up we might not want the company..." he whispered in her ear, his voice low and gruff as desire washed over him. He looked st the two girls as they hung onto him. "I feel like you two are using me to get close to my girl." he teased them, his tail flicking against them gently

They both giggled. "Well..." Lola started. "You did take our prize away from us." Cyera finished as they both blushed deeply. Misty looked to the two of them and giggled. "I didn't know I was so popular among the ladies." She teased as she poked them both on the noses. She wanted to have some fun, but she was so nervous about it. 'I can't get their hopes up, not when they have each other and I have Caden. Yes you can. Just take the leap.' A voice inside her head argued with her. She huffed annoyed. "Why me." She said barring her face into Cadens chest.

"Because you are a beautiful. sexy lady with. wonderful personality and a brilliant mind." Caden answered her as he Nuzzled her neck. He pulled away from her and smiled down at her. He didnt want to force her into anything and he knew she was torn about something... even if he wasn't sure what.

Misty smiled and looked at him. "Would you judge me for anything I did?" She asked then looked to the other two. "Same to you both?" She asked nervous and worried but wanting to try something just once. She smiled softly as the girls told her they would never judge her for anything. They cared about her and she knew it, she just wanted to show that she cared as well, and out here where she could be free from all eyes she could.

"I would me never judge you, get jealous maybe but never judge, just as I would never judge either of you." he said as he turned his attention to the girls. He knew he wouldn't want to be judged by anything he did so he wouldn't dream of judging them. "Now what is it you want to do?"

Misty smiled softly as she kissed Caden on the cheek. "Just excited you and tease you a bit more." She whispered seductively as she walked over to Lola and put her hands on her cheeks. "What are you.." She was interrupted when Misty crashed her lips into hers roughly and kept the kiss for a good amount of time. Cyera got super red and was about to say something when Misty walked to her and did the same kissing her but adding a bit of tongue that she learned from Caden. When she finished they were both pale and blushing at the same time. "Wow." They both said as they held each other. "I love you so much." They told each other as they kissed to taste Misty and them in the kiss. Misty just giggled. "I knew they would like that." She said as she stepped to Caden and kissed him lovingly.

Caden watched as she moved from one girl to the other. He smiled as he watched her kiss one and then the other. Maybe that would keep them off of her for a while? or maybe they would have no privacy now. He mentally shook the thoughts from his head as she stepped into his arms. He leaned down into her kiss and pulled her against his body, his hands sitting on the small of her back as his tongue danced with hers.

Lola and Cyera broke their kiss and giggled. "Shall we leave or does the orgy start soon." She teases as she smacked Misty's butt causing her to squeak and moan into Caden's mouth. She blushed a deep red as she turned around glaring at them. "I would run." She said trying to pull herself out of Caden's grasp. Lola ran of but Cyera was willing to see what she would do, if Caden let go.

Caden sighed as she pulled away from him, breaking their kiss. He frowned but reluctantly let her go. "It looks like someone is a gluten for punishment aren't you Cyera?" he gave her a crooked grin. It did make him jealous but he would find a way to make her jealous in return.

Cyera waited for Misty to make her move but she didn't expect what happened. Misty took her hair and wacked her with it. "It's only because I do not have a tail." She said with a humph as she looked back at Caden. "What did you think?" She asked betting he was excited. "Or do you want to keep it a secret from the demon here." She said teasing.

"I wasn't sure what to expect but not that." he smiled as he wrapped his hands around her waist. He looked up and at Cyera. "Shouldn't you go after Lola?" he asked, hinting to her. He didnt care If he had an audience or not but he wasnt so sure how Misty would feel about it.

Cyrea winked. "You two have fun, and Misty." She paused as Misty turned. "We will get you back for that." She said skipping off happily. Misty looked to Caden and smiled. "I think I just doomed myself." She said giggling as she put her hands on his chest. "But if you protect me master all will be safe right." She said sounding innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caden smiled down at her as she placed her hands against his chest. He looked down at her, his eyes flashing. He wanted to devour her... he wanted to be with her forever. He wrapped his hands in the back of her hair and forced her head back. making sure not to hurt her but still being forceful with her. He licked up her jawline slowly before kissing her passionately, letting his tongue explore her mouth as he pressed his body against hers.

Misty was in heaven enjoying the kiss. She moaned softly as his tongue danced with hers and she just let him take control. She was inexperienced and wanted him to lead. She heard a cough coming from nearby and broke the kiss to see Jake standing there. She blushed bright red and sighed. 'I can not win today can I.' She thought as she turned. "Yes Jake?" She asked holding onto Cadens hand behind her back. She was nervous, after all she did just tell him that she wasn't interested.

Caden let out a frustrated hiss as she pulled away from him. He glared at Jake. The girls. he didnt mind but this guy rubbed him the wrong way.

"I was told to fix the maze garden. But apparently I wasn't told That you two would be making out here. Is there anywhere you haven't tried to screw her at? he snarled at Caden.

Misty glared at him. "That is not fair." She said looking back at Caden. "We have not done anything but kiss." She said before she remembered the marks on her neck. She blushed at the realization. "And I told you that I wasn't interested. If you have a problem you can feel free to leave." She said turning her back to him. She wasn't going to take someone insulting Caden for what she caused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back