• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Misty and Caden (Closed)

Cyera just kept crying as she dropped down and hugged him. "None of this is your fault. Don't ever put the blame on yourself." She said sobbing. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. "Misty is so lucky to have you." She said. She wanted to lean in and kiss him, but it wouldn't be right. She would be doing what Jake did to her, but she had Lola. She blushed and looked away. "I was with her the whole time. I am so stupid." She said out loud as she looked back to the house. "I am not good for her." She said.

Misty walked over and brushed away the tear with her finger. She leaned down and got close to him. "This will be a one time only. Do not ever think that this means you can be handsie with me like last time." She said a bit scary like as she leaned in closer. "So enjoy." She said as she kissed him. She put all the care she had for him into this kiss. She wanted to make sure he knew that he was loved by her. When she pulled away she blushed. "I am such a whore." She said giggling.

Caden looked at her. "What do you mean dear?" he asked as he cocked his head to the side. He wanted to help her somehow. "You aren't stupid either. Just upset and you have every right to be upset." He pulled her into his lap and held her close as she cried.

Jake pulled away from her kiss. "I don't want to start this again..." he sighed. "I want to kiss you... I want to love you and I know I can't so please don't tease me like this..." he mumbled as he looked away. "You aren't a whore either. Your a beautiful woman who has a lot of people that love you because of how sweet and caring you are."

Cyera looked away. "I think I should be with Lola, and forget my crush on you. It will only make things worse." She said trying to pull away from him. She didn't want to hurt him, but she knew she was hurting Lola instead. 'I need to make up with her.' She thought as she smiled softly. "I love her and you, but I need her to know that she will never be replaced." She said softly before kissing Caden's cheek. "I'm sorry." She said getting off and taking off to the house.

Misty turned his head back and captured his lips again. She broke the kiss smiling. "Then love me. Kiss me. But on my terms." She said smiling softly. She knew she shouldn't be doing this. Not with what just happened. But she felt she owed him. He did after all protect her for a long time. She knew he liked her and she never gave in. But she did still love him as family. She thought against it but decided she did owe him something for all this time. She hopped on his lap and smiled softly. "I owe you. So let me repay you." She said putting her arms around him.

Lola had walked by and saw what happened before running back downstairs. She ran into Cyera and they both started talking. "I need to see Caden." Lola said while Cyera looked to her. "I love you Lola and only want you." That was when they both stopped.

Caden watched her go. He smiled after her, knowing she would be alright. He hated what Jake did to her but his mind started turning on himself. 'This wouldn't happen if she didnt like you.. She would never have any doubt's about Lola. You are tearing relationships apart...' he closed his eyes and shook his head. No. He couldn't be doing that. It wasn't possible. He sighed as he looked up at the sky. Dark clouds seemed to be rolling in as thunder rumbled in the distance. He could smell the rain in the air and stood up. This seemed like it would be one hell of a storm and he didnt want to be caught in it.

Jakes breath quickened as she sat on his lap, his body already reacting to her. "This is more torture then repayment." he whispered against her kiss. "How can I love you but only when you want me to... Caden won't like this..." he sighed as his body started to give in to her. She just tasted so good... He kissed her deeply as his hands went around her, pulling her against him as he started to slowly grind against her.

When they had their conversation Lola and Cyera said what they needed to. They hugged it out before seeing Caden come in. Lola ran up to him. "Thank you." She said kissing his cheek before taking his hand. "Jake and Misty are about to do something they shouldn't be." She told him as she tried to pull him up the stairs. Cyera was pushing him from behind while whispering. "I didn't mean anything I said. I love you, remember that." She said squeezing his butt to tease him.

Misty moaned softly as he dress started to dampen a bit. 'I am such a naughty whore. Maybe Caden will punish me tonight for it?' She thought as she imagined it was Caden and not Jake. She cared for Jake but she really didn't want to do this. She just felt like she owed him for being around. She tried to not think about it but it wasn't working.

Caden flicked her with his tail as she grabbed his butt. He followed them upstairs and growled as he looked in on them. "What the hell?" he snarled as he came in. "I talk her into letting you stay and then this happens? Why can't you find your own girl and leave mine alone?" he felt his anger return once more as Jake broke away from her. He had wide eyes like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I told you he wouldn't like this..." Jake mumbled. He still wanted her. He wanted to slam the door in the three and continue on with what he was doing or about to do.

Misty smiled as she turned around and walked to Caden. "My love do not be mad at him. I felt that I should repay him for all he has done before you got here. We may not have be intimate but I did and still do care for him." She looked up to Caden with lust and want in her eyes. "It was my fault that this happened, and I will face the punishment. He is not to blame." She looked back to Jake with a grin. "Remember what I said. On my terms do not betray my trust again." She said with a wink as she looked back to Caden. "Shall we go deal with my punishment. Girls could you start dinner please." Both the girls giggled till they were called on and left.

Caden narrowed his eyes. "I told you I would share you with the girls and that was it. I'm not sharing you or any part of you with him." He looked away from her. He knew what she wanted but he didnt think his heart could keep whole if he kept walking in and finding her with Jake, kissing or touching or anything intimate. "And what exactly happens on your terms? Please explain this to me?"

Misty smiled softly. "I will tell you back in our room. He knows what I mean." She said as she tried to push Caden out. She wanted him so bad now, that if he resisted anymore she would just jump him in front of Jake. She felt like she couldn't control herself. 'Am I really such a whore?' She thought as she kept pushing him. 'I mean I want him to punish me in anyway he pleases. I guess I am.' She thought with a slight smirk. She was getting wetter thinking about what he could and would do.

Caden knew she wanted him. He just wasn't sure if it was him or if it was because he broke up what was about to happen. Maybe he shouldn't have sent her in here on her own but he had to make sure Cyera was OK. He sighed as he gave in and walked away to there room. He closed the door as she followed him and looked at her. She was so beautiful that he understood everyone's want for her but she was his damn it! Why was it so difficult to keep her his? He never had this problem before and he never felt this possessive either.

Misty smiled as she locked the door. "So. Master." She said getting on her knees. "I was a vary bad girl, but I never lost sight of who I loved." She crawled to him and took his hand and started to kiss and suck on his fingers. "I deserve to be punished." She said innocently trying not to blush. She looked him in the eyes with lust and love in hers. She loved him and wanted him and would do anything to have him even if it meant taking his anger out on her. She wanted him to do what he could and make her pay for the betrayal.

Caden sighed and rolled his eyes at her before smiling down at her. "You really get off on this whole bad girl thing don't you?" He pulled her up. "You want me to get rough with you?" he said as he pushed her onto the bed. "Is that it?" he growled. He had had people in the past want this from him and he figured she was wanting it too. It was one of many sides he had and she wanted to explore them all. He flipped her over onto her stomach and pushed her up to where she was on her hands and knees. "Fine, that's what you get." he purred as he smacked his hand against her raised butt over and over again, careful not to hurt her but enough to make a good sting.

Misty moaned softly till it hurt more and moaned louder. She was enjoying it but she didn't know why. "Okay okay." She said collapsing and crying. "I'm sorry." She cried out as she curled into a ball. "I am so sorry for what I did." She said as she rocked back and forth. "I love you and I betrayed you again. I am so sorry." She looked to him crying and then looked away ashamed. "I am just a worthless whore." She said as she crawled off the bed and sat on the floor. She didn't deserve luxury. She didn't deserve Caden.

Caden picked her up and slammed her back on the bed gently before kissing her deeply. "If you say that again, I will never kiss you again." he said as he looked into her eyes. "You are not a whore, you are my love and I wouldn't trade you for anything. I wish you wouldn't do some things but that's life baby girl. Stop this king poorly of yourself. Your worth so much more then I could ever put into words. He pulled her close to him, trying to make her see be wasn't angry with her. " But now. if you wanna continue with your punishment, I could find other ways to punish you that you would definitely not like. " he purred as he kissed his way down her neck, leaving soft bite marks as he went.

Misty shuttered a bit as she moaned softly. "I... I don't know..." She said confused. She liked the idea but now she was scared and afraid. She wanted him, but was she really this way. Was this the real Misty. She put her hands on his head and stopped him. "Please. Just cuddle with me right now." She said softly trying to pull him back up. She wasn't going to stop him, but she wanted to see if he would keep going on his own. 'Would he rape me?' She thought scared and confused. 'Who he violate me if I said no?' She had so much doubt in her mind and but she didn't want to voice it.

Caden looked up at her and smiled. "I would never Dement cuddling you." he smiled and kissed her forehead before laying in his back and pulling her on top of him."I would never do something you didnt want me to. " he said as he rubbed her back gently and hummed to her softly. He wondered what was going through her mind. Did he hurt her? did he do something wrong? He wasn't sure but if all she needed was him to cuddle her then he would be more then happy to oblige.

Misty smiled tears still coming from her eyes. "I love you. I love you." That is all she repeated while she rocked a bit before she fell asleep on him. She was so tired from all that she caused. She wanted nothing more but to forget it all and just have it be her and Caden, and maybe Lol and Cyera. 'But then what would I be if I didn't let Risa have fun. But now I feel bad for leaving Jake out.' He mind was working hard again and she shivered in fear of making everyone mad at her. "No. I'm sorry." She mumbled in her sleep. "I love you all. Why can't I just be with you all." She was so scared.

Caden sighed as she fell asleep on him. He listened to her talk in her sleep. He didnt know what he was going to do with her. She loved everyone and wanted everyone. He didnt want to share or to be shared like he had been. His ears flicked as he heard the first /tink/ of water as it hit the glass window panel. It was followed by more as the clouds opened up and soaked the house. He slide her onto the bed and covered her up before kissing her forehead and letting her sleep. He could go and help with dinner or something. He just needed to do something to stop his mind from spinning. Looking back at her one more time, be left and headed downstairs to find the girls in the kitchen.

Lola and Cyera smiled when they saw Caden. Cyera walked over again and hugged him tight. "Thank you." She said as Lola came and hugged him. "Thank you so much for helping her out." She said softly as she kissed his cheek. Cyera blushed as she wanted some of him as well. She stood next to Lola and kissed his lips softly causing Lola to blush. "I think she wants to start a game, but will you let us play." Lola said teasing him by poking his nose before kissing him for a few seconds. There was a knock on the door and Cyera went to answer while Lola stood there smiling. "I will repay you however I can." She whispered and winked as she went back to cooking before flipping her skirt up too high.

At the door Cyera opened it and smiled. "I hoped you would make it before the rain. Looks like your a bit wet." She said teasing Risa.

Caden blushed slightly as she kissed him. He wasn't used to being kissed by anyone but Misty... and Risa now. he watched her walk away, lifting her skirt as she went. "Are you trying to hint at something dear?" he laughed as he followed. "Do you need help with anything? Besides that." he teased her as his ears twitched. Lola had never been so open towards him before. It made him wonder what had happened in such a short amount of time.

Risa smiled at Cyera. "Is that anything new?" she winked at her before kissing her cheek. "So have I missed anything if interest in my to long of a time away?" she asked as she walked in and took of her coat. She shook her hair and shivered slightly.

Lola blushed. She was never this bold. "We talked, and she told me what you did. I want to repay you. Anyway I can." She said hinting at anything. "I know you look at us sometimes. Even though you say you only want Misty." She teased as she grabbed his hand. She licked his fingers as she smiled. "Someone has Misty's scent all over." She stuck his hand in the water and wagged her finger. "No no when cooking." She teased as she kissed his nose.

Cyera smiled at Risa and pulled her into a hug. "A lot." She said not wanting to bring nay of it up. Maybe Misty would tell her.

Caden roller his eyes at her. "You girls are beautiful. How can someone not look? And Ive felt you watching me plenty of times." he laughed. "I think I'm capable of washing my own hands. I'm starting to feel that you just want to touch me." he turned her to face him and kissed her forehead. "I would never ask of anything like that from either if you. Sex is not a payment for anything and it should never be used like that." he flicked her gentle with his tail before turning to finish washing his hands.

Risa smiled."Seems like good dinner conversation tonight." she laughed as she buffed her back. "I hope someone clues me in. So where is everyone?"

Lola smiled softly. "I never said that would be the payment. But it would be fun." She said biting towards him. She was going to tease him and so was Cyera when she got back. She wagged her ears at him since she didn't have a tail and smiled softly. "Just promise me you will give us a chance? I know you didn't like Risa, but maybe we would be different?" She said softly almost to embarrassed to ask about it.

Cyera smiled softly. "Well Caden is in the kitchen with Lola. Jake is in his room sulking still. Misty is... Well I don't know where she is. " She said a bit worried now. "I have not seen her since she umm... never mind." She stopped talking and started walking back to the kitchen to see Lola flirting and being up on Caden. She smiled and giggled. "You said you would wait for me." She teased.

Caden felt his cheeks getting hot at her words. "And where exactly is this coming from?" he laughed as Cyera came back into the kitchen. "I feel so very popular with you girls now." he rolled his eyes playfully. He turned and leaned against the counter and starred at the two, looking them up and down. "I suppose it could be fun..." he said playfully. "I don't know if I could handle you both though." he winked at them as Risa walked in.

"What's going on in here? Are we planning a new event for this evening?" she laughed as she caught the end of the conversation. "You know if you want them... I could make Misty watch and then take care of her for you." she smiled seductively as she crossed her arms over her full chest.

((I have no idea what the girls look like O.o ))

(I put pics in the sign up XP just that Lola only has ears and Cyera has ears and a thin tail)

Lola and Cyera both blushed bright red. "But we wanted to be the ones to torture her." They said together as they nuzzled up to Caden. Cyera wrapped her tail around all three of them as they both went up and kissed either cheek before kissing each other right neck to his lips. They wanted to get a fun reaction from him and see how far he would want to go. They both smiled as they told him they would only ever want him and of course Misty and Risa. That is when they both moved towards Risa and kissed her cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back