• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Misty and Caden (Closed)

Misty laughed. "Well stay long enough and maybe you will get a show when I come back." She teased as she kissed Caden. "But you may not get to touch." She said biting at her to tease her more. She got up and walked to the door and smiled. "Who is it?" She asked the butler and he just looked at her. She frowned. 'Him again.'

Charles was standing in the front entrance waiting for Misty. He smiled when he saw Jake pass by and threw him a sack. "Now do your job." He said sharply.

Caden kissed her back before watching her leave, leaving him alone with Risa. "I really wish I could wake up in my bed with one person for once." he growled at her but not in a mean way like he did with Jake.

Risa simply laughed and patted his head. "Down Kitty. You should be happy to be surrounded by so many pretty ladies. Even if you can only have one." she laughed again.

Jake frowned as he caught the bag. He still wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing to stop their marriage. He went inside and upstairs. He passed by the open door and paused as he saw Caden and Risa on bed together. "Interesting..." he smiked before moving away before he was noticed.

Misty walked down and greeted Charles. They had a small chat and then he went on his way. Misty came back in huffing. "I swear. I have never wanted to hurt someone so bad." She said as she stomped to the study. Lola and Cyera were "cleaning" in there when Misty came in. "Can't just do it in your room." She teased as they straightened themselves out. They saw her upset and asked what was wrong. "I just wish that I could have one guy after me. Not Charles not Jake not Risa..." She stopped before she said it to them. "I love you both I do, but sometimes I just wish it could be me and Caden. No offense." Neither of the girls said a thing knowing she would say it if she didn't want them around.

"I hope you don't mind if I change in here. Not that you care what I look like anyways." Risa said before getting up and stripping.

"And you can't do that in the bathroom or your own room?" He sighed as he got up himself. He was missing Misty already and wished she would hurry up and return to him. Jake stopped again as he saw her start to strip. How coukd he use this... An idea hit him and he knew it would start something for sure. He quickly went to work. When the two weren't looking he found a bottle of water and, unscrewing the cap. he rolled it into the room and went to Go get Misty.

"You are needed in your room. I was asked to come and fetch you for lady Risa." he Bowed to her before backing away.

Risa turned back to him as he stood up and stick her tongue out. "Misty doesn't mind. I don't see why you should mind either." she said taking a step back. Her feet made contact with the bottle and she felt herself starting to fall. Caden moved fast as she fell and grabbed her, slipping himself as she unbalanced him. They both crashed to the floor, him on top of her.

Misty sighed as she got up. Lola and Cyera wondered what was going on. "What did you do?" They said after Misty walked away. They could tell something was up and he was involved.

Misty made her way back to the room and walked in. "I was told I was needed... In... Here..." She said seeing the scene. She smiled a bit before her jealousy took over. "So you get made at me for fucking her, but you want to now?" She said as she walked over and pulled Caden off of her. "And I knew you wanted him. Kept lying to me and telling me you didn't." She said looking to Caden. 'I don't even care what happened just take me now.' She thought hoping he would see it in her eyes. She took another step and slipped on the puddle falling on the almost naked Risa. She made sure to brace herself and felt something soft in her touch. When she opened her eyes she was groping and kissing Risa. She looked at her as a smile grew. 'Well you said you wanted me.'

Jake frowned at the two girls. "I didnt do anything." he winced as he heard another crash upstairs. Hr wondered what was going on and hoped his plan hadn't backfired.

"I don't want to fuck her." he said in astonishment. She fell and I was trying to help when she unbalanced me!" he growled before she turned to Risa and fell. He narrowed his eyes as she fell with her lips connecting to Risa with her hands groping her. Risa blushed and moaned softly as she deepened their kiss and moved her hands up to Misty's hair and pulled her closer.

Misty pulled away after a bit and sat herself up. "Well then." She said shaking her head. She looked to Caden with an apologetic look. "I didn't mean it so badly. I am sorry I yelled." She said as she stood and helped Risa up. She then looked to Caden and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you now take me." She said turned on by everything. She looked too Risa and smirked. "I told you you would get to watch. Guess I was wrong about the touching." She said as she pulled Caden on the bed and started to pull his clothes off him again.

Caden blushed. It had been a long time since he had an audience and be wasn't sure how he felt about that. Lola and Cyera where one thing, they would be playing with each other as well but having someone just watching them and getting off on it made his gut wrench. He wouldn't deny her though. He kissed her back and easily removed her dress. Risa purred as she watched the two. She would get her way somehow.

Misty smiled as she made out with Caden pulling him closer and moaning his name. She wanted Risa to be jealous and she would make sure she was. They were going to go for as long as they could and make Risa watch every bit of it. (Skip a bit)

About halfway through Misty was on top of Caden moaning as she looked to Risa and winked. She waved her finger for her to come over pushing her chest together. She looked to Caden and leaded down. "I want to have a little fun, but I hope you are okay with being with Risa. I won't let her if you don't want to." She whispered softly.

Caden wasn't sure what she meant by him being with Risa but he wouldn't deny her anything. He gave her a soft smile and kissed her deeply as Risa joined them. "You have gotten good at this teasing game.. Risa breathed. She had been watching and pleasing herself while she watched.

Misty smiled as she pulled Risa into a kiss. She used her hands along her body as she the brought them up to her hair. She pulled her off her lips and pushed her onto Caden's. 'I know you want him as much as I do, so let's see how far you want to go.' She thought still excited as she continued on Caden. She moved Risa a bit so she was on the bed kissing Caden while she played with her body. (Time skip)

It had been several hours of them having fun. So much sweat and musk filled the air. She knew it was bad, but she was happy with them both. She had two beautiful creatures laying next to her and she kissed them both.

Caden kissed her back once they finished and sighed happily, snuggling against her. He hasn't really wanted Risa but Misty was adamant about sharing him and she had. Risa had been rough with him BT he was used to tolerating it. Besides, Misty made it bearable for him to endure her as well. Risa purred as she also snuggled against Misty. It had been fun even though she hasn't been expecting to get them both. She didnt mind though, she had wanted a taste of him and she was glad she got it and Misty. Just then she heard her stomach growl and giggled. "I think we missed breakfast dears." she pushed herself up and went to the bathroom. "Would you like to Join me Misty? I think Caden could use the break after pleasing two of us." she winked before disappearing and turning on the water.

Misty smiled at her and giggles. "She has a point. You did go through a lot." She said kissing him before getting up. "But I won't leave you alone." She said as she looked back at him with a teasing grin as she got dressed. "I want to smell like you all day. So I think I will skip a shower this once." She said blushing. She never thought she would be so dominating. She wanted Caden to be, but she was liking the power. She just hoped it didn't go to her head. She knocked on the bathroom door and when Risa stuck her head out she kissed her quick to tease he as well. She smiled as she walked to the door. "I love you Caden." She said as she walked out.

Caden returned her kiss. "I love you too." he smiled at her before she left. He closed his eyes once he was alone and tried to control his churning gut. After a few minutes he got dressed and left. He didnt want to be alone when Risa came out if the shower. He didnt want to be anywhere near her. He left and went to the library. He felt a little more comfortable in there.

Lola was sitting in the library when she saw Caden come in. She looked to him and smiled patting the seat next to her. "What brings you here?" She asked curious. She knew Jake was up to something and she wanted to find out. It had to do with Caden so maybe something did happen.

Misty walked out into the garden smiling. She was having a good day, but she felt a bit different. She didn't know why, but she was just trying to focuse on what happened earlier. She would enjoy that memory. She thought about how Caden acted. 'I won't do that to him again.' She thought to herself she didn't want to force him and now he was the second person she forced into something.

Cyera was cleaning when she came into Misty's room. She giggled at the smell of the room. 'Seems they had a lot of fun.' She thought as she started to strip the bed. She heard the water running but thought it was Misty and didn't worry too much.

"Nothing really... Misty left and Risa is in the shower so I decided to just come here and relax a bit." he smiled at her as he sat down next to her. He frowned to himself. Why had he mentioned Risa? Wouldn't that bring up more questions? He shrugged. Misty felt no shame for what they did and even if he didnt like it he wouldn't feel shame for it either... well anymore then what he was used to. He knew Misty didnt mean any Ill will about it and she was just experimenting. He just wished she wouldn't use someone like Risa with him. He didnt like the way she tasted and he could still taste her in his mouth.

Risa sighed as she turned off the water before stepping out and frowning. She didnt have any clothes in here since it wasn't her bedroom. She shrugged and grabbed a towel before wakingout and freezing as she saw Cyera.

Lola looked to him questioningly. "Wait Risa? What was she doing in there?" She asked curious. She could understand if he didn't want to talk about it but now she was confused. 'What was Jake planning to do?' She thought even more confused now. It sounded like everything was okay and she could smell the sex all over him.

Cyera was humming as she was still pulling the sheets off and smelled them. She enjoyed smelling Misty's sheets and blushed when she smelled Risa and Caden all over them. She thought about messing around but thought against it as she heard the water stop. She turned to see Risa just standing there. "Something wrong Miss Risa?" She asked all innocently. A blush still on her face.

Misty walked over to the fountain in the middle of the maze and smelled the flowers there. 'This has been a different day then I thought.' She said happy. She was so glad the drama was done, she never meant to try anything yesterday but she was okay with the outcome. She looked to her finger and smiled. "I will be married in only a few weeks." She thought already planning the day in her head. (I'd say have Jake jump in now)

"Misty walked in on a really weird scene this morning. Risa was changing and slipped and I tried to catch her and she pulled me down with her. Then Misty came in and wanted to sex us both and she let Risa have me.." he sighed the last part as he rubbed his face. "It made her happy though..." she gave a weak smile before shaking his head. "I'm surprised you aren't finding Cyera. Its strange not seeing you two together for so long."

Risa smiled at her. "I just wasn't expecting to see anyone besides Caden or Misty in here. Are you enjoying the smell?" she laughed ass she went over and picked up her clothes, her towel falling to the ground as she redressed.

Jake was walking in the garden when he saw Misty and waved at her. "So did you find out what Miss Risa wanted earlier?" he asked as he joined her in her walk.

Lola huffed. "We can be apart. We may love each other but we still need to do our own thing." She said punching him lightly. "I am sorry Misty forced you into that. Maybe you should talk to her about it." She said putting her arm around him. She pet his ears smiling knowing he would like it. "I mean that is the point of you two getting together. To complete each other and make things better. But you have to talk." She said knowing that she had the same conversation with Misty when she first admitted to like Cyera.

Cyera smiled softly. "I am indeed. You all smell so lovely." She said as she smirked. "But I can tell that you and Caden had some fun. What did you think?" She hoped her question didn't bring up any suspicions. She wanted to know how Caden was, so that her and Lola could have a chance to play. But she wasn't going to ask Misty about that.

Misty's smile grew. "I did." She said with a smirk. "But I wonder how you knew that something like that would happen." She said getting a bit angry. "And just after Charles had come to the mansion. Seems a bit coincidental don't you think." She said eyeing him. "I hope you plan on telling me the truth. I do not like to be lied too." She said smiling a bit abnormally then she usually did.

Caden purred softly as she pet him. He did enjoy that and it made him feel better to know she wouldn't use him. "I guess I ships but I don't want to disappoint her. Shes new to all this." He looked at her and sighed. "How did you get to be so smart?" he teased her as he flicked her with his tail.

"Oh you know how great Misty is but you haven't tasted him yet?" she shot back. "Well Misty is amazing but she isn't as talented as he is. He knows all the right places to make a girl purr." she wiggled her eyebrows. "He is one skilled lover for sure. Why so curious about him?"

Jake frowned at her. "I don't know what you mean. How did I know something like what would happen? I just know you were needed upstairs." He put on a good act. "I don't have a reason to lie to you Misty... I never have had a reason."

Lola smiled softly. "Years of learning." She said as she smiled and started to play with his tail. She was a neko at heart always going after things cats liked. She blushed when she realized what she was doing. "Sorry." She said softly.

Cyera smiled softly. "Just making sure Misty is being taken care of." She lied. She wouldn't let Risa know that they had a small thing for him. She looked to Risa and giggled. "You should get dressed. Who knows who could walk in." She said as she turned to the door.

Misty smiled softly as she walked over to Jake and kissed his cheek. "Because I know you my dear." She said cupping his cheek. "You eyes don't lie after you've shown your true purpose." She smirked. "It was a fun time, I won't lie. But it will only be the one time. I'm sorry." She said looking saddened. If he was going to play she would play as well.

Caden laughed softly as she played with his tail. He swished it from side to side for her. "You don't have to apologize. I am a Neko to and I have my own cat instincts. Yarn is my weakness." he told her as he per her gently. "You still have plenty if years left to learn."

Risa smiled at her. "Oh I'm not ashamed of my body. Besides, Who else would want to see me naked?" she laughed as she started to dress herself. "I don't believe you either. If you were worried about Misty being taken care of, you would have asked her yourself so why not tell me your real reason for asking?" she finished her dressing and looked at her curiously.

Jake bowed to her. "I understand my lady. I would never want to force you into anything you didnt want." He looked up at her with a soft smile. "My true purpose has yet to be shown my dear."

Lola pouted. "Meany." She said before kissing his cheek softly. "Don't leave us, or be too mad at Misty. I know you don't like Risa, but maybe we can all learn to love her like a family should." She said hopeful. She did still care about Risa and wanted her to live with them if she so chose. She hoped she would one day. She missed her a lot.

Cyera smiled softly as she looked back to her. "Who else would want to see you naked? Well you know me and Lola always love a show." She said stepping out. "And I will never tell you the real reason." She said as she walked off. She would have to chase her if she wanted answers.

Misty smiled softly as she kissed his jawline close to his lips. "Is that so? Because I think I know what you truly want." She said as she poked his forehead. "But I am just a naive little girl who has had sex with 5 different people in the last 48 hours. Right?" She blushed realizing what she just said. 'I am a whore.' She thought but smiled about it. "Just don't get into trouble Jake. We wouldn't want you to have to leave our little family." She said with a bit of a threat backing it.

"I would never leave you guys. Youre all I have in this world. You and Cyera and Misty. I couldn't be upset at any of you, nor could I leave because I would be lost without you guys." he smiled at her as she kissed his cheek. He pulled her into a hug and Nuzzled the top of her head gently before releasing her and hitting her gently with his tail again.

Risa pouted as she left and decided she wasn't going to give up. She chased after her and finally caught her. She cornered her and pressed her body against Cyera as she whispered in her ear. "Yiu sure you don't wanna let me know? I can keep a secret..." she licked her neck slowly as she watched her reaction.

Jake smiled before grabbing her and kissing her deeply and pulling her close to him, as close as he could. He rammed his tongue into her mouth before pulling away. "You should never tease a hungry cat my dear." he smiled before turning to leave. "And I'm not the one you should be wary of. Nothing like this ever happened until he came along. No fights, no crazy sex with so many people, I'd watch him. He did murder his last care giver."

Lola smiled. "I should get back to work. Go find your love." She said as she got up and started to walk away. "Oh and don't tell Cyera I did that. She would not let it go for a week." She said blushing brightly.

Cyera shivered but stood her ground. "There is nothing to tell. I love Misty and do not want her being with the wrong guy. But she won't tell me because she doesn't want us to worry." She lied knowing she could probably trick her. She couldn't help but get turned on at the touch of Risa. 'Don't do anything else please.' She begged in her mind.

Misty touched her lips before she got anger. "I told you it wouldn't happen again." She yelled as she stomped off. "I don't like you like that." She said as she walked away. 'The nerve of him.' She thought as she made her way back into the house. She went over to her study to find a note on the table. She sat down and read it and cupped her hand over her mouth. "Oh no." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back