• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Misty and Caden (Closed)

"Its just some herbs that help relax the body, The room will stop spinning in a few minutes don't worry." she smiled as she patted her hand. "What doesn't make sense exactly dear?"

Caden stopped as he heard voices and frowned. They were coming from Risa's room. He slowly walked over and peered inside. They were facing away from him. He knew he shouldn't listen in....

"Yea, I've heard him play before. He is pretty good at it and Misty is amazing." he smiled.

Misty just sighed. "Before Caden I wasn't even sure if I would ever find someone to date. I always passed Lola and Cyera off as they crushed on me and I wasn't going to ruin anything with them. I wasn't even sure I liked girls. Now since Caden, I've had sex with 1 amazing guy, 2 beautiful women and have kissed you. I am so confused and don't know what to do. I know Caden is hurting from this. I love him, and I want to be with him, but I can't help but feel attracted to you." She said blushing as she turned away. "I mean not you, but girls." She tried to save herself.

Cyera smiled softly. "Well maybe they will play later today. We just need to find that practice violin that seems to have gone missing." She started to walk away. "Welcome home." She said to Jake as she bowed like normal.

Risa frowned at her before giving her a soft smile. "Well. maybe you just needed someone to open that door for you. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to other people. The heart wants what the heart wants and as long as you listen to it, everything will happen for the best. I'm sure Caden understands this. I mean, How can he expect to find such a lovely lady and then other people not to want a taste? I would like a taste as well...." she whispered the last part as her pretty blue eyes stared at her.

Misty's eyes widen as she heard that. "Umm..." She tried moving but her body wouldn't let her. "I mean..." She looked away. "I don't know." She said as she looked around and saw the door open a bit and Caden peaking in. 'Did he hear all that?' She wondered and gave him a pleading look. 'Will he help me?' She thought as she looked back to Iris. Her eyes were so beautiful that she became lost in them. Her seductive smile appeared but in her head she was fighting it. "What kind of taste?" She asked in a very crude manner. She wanted to play and tease, but she wanted Caden more. The idea of him coming in and joining the fun made her want it even more.

Risa smiled at her as she continued to sip her own drink. "Every taste... your lips... your soft skin..." as she said each thing her eyes moved down her body. She bite her own lip as the thoughts ran through her mind.

Caden sighed as he heard her crude words. He moved away from the door. He didnt want to hear this. If it was what Misty wanted then he would work around it somehow... at least he hoped he could.

Misty watched him leave. She wanted to call for him, she wanted to beg him to come back. "Caden." She said then looking back to Risa. "I love Caden to much to betray him." She said then sat up. She felt woozy still and fell back down. "I appreciate the honest of what you want, but I cannot and will not let Caden feel hurt or betrayed." She said smiling. 'Now if he didn't care then I would pounce you right now.' She thought then tilted her head. Were here animistic ideals becoming more prominent since she started her relation with Caden?

"Well Caden allowed you to be with the other girls, I'm not sure I see a difference. Maybe if he had someone else then it wouldn't bother you so much, I mean you slept with others and he hasn't so its guilt right? All you have to do is set him up and everything works out fine." she pouted.

Misty glared at her. "It was an agreement from all of us. I will not do anything without Caden." She said trying to get to her feet. She tried to take a step and started falling forward. "There was something else in that tea wasn't there?" She asked starting to get afraid. 'Is she going to hurt me. Will Caden come back for me. Please I hope you heard me Caden.' She thought as she looked back to the door still falling.

Risa grabbed her and pulled her back into the bed. "Calm down, its not like I'm going to take advantage of you jeez." she rolled her eyes as she steadied her back on the bed. "Think about it though, I know you want to see what I'm like and he doesn't so your just going to pass up on me because he doesn't like me? Well... I guess it can't be helped." she sighed, a teasing tone entering her voice. She stretched and made a soft moaning noise before getting off of the bed. "These clothes are kinda tight... I hope you don't mind if I change...." she went over to her bad and leaned over, her panties peeking out from under her dress as she pulled back up with a shirt and a short skirt. She slowly untied her corset before letting it fall to the floor and raising her dress over her head. Her body was soft and lean, her chest bounced as it fell free from her dress and threatened to break her laced black bra. Slowly she started to redress in her new outfit.

Misty watched her hypnotized. 'No.' She thought and shook her head. "I can't do this to Caden. It would be the same if any guy wanted you as much as I want Caden." She said looking away. She couldn't help by take a few peeks and blush. She was so jealous that she wasn't as busty or as sexy as Risa. She sighed and laid back on the bed. "You did this on purpose." She said sticking her tongue out. "Just tell me what you really want. You don't care how my staff live and work here do you?" She asked done with the charades.

"My dear, you already know what I want, you just won't give it to me." she pouted as she slide back onto the bed, now dressed in a very short skirt and a low cut black shirt. She smiled at her. "I don't think Caden would mind if it made you happy..." she sighed softly as she kissed her neck.

Misty tried to resist moaning ever so quietly. 'Caden help me!' She screamed in her head. "N...n...no" She moaned out as she fell back under Risa. She couldn't help herself but enjoy the feeling. She looked to the door hoping that Caden would come back in. "Please stop." She said softly no meaning behind the sentence.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" she whispered as she pulled away slightly. "Fine I'll stop. I guess I'll just have to help myself then." she pouted as she ran her hands over her own body, her hands groping her own chest teasingly.

Misty tried not to say anything. She watched her as she touched herself. 'Why does she have to do that to herself and not me.' She thought looking to the door again. She tried to move to get off the bed but she couldn't. She tried to sit up but when she did she went right into Risa's lips and it felts so good. Her arms moved by themselves as wrapped around Risa's neck and pulled her back.

Risa moaned softly at her kiss but pulled away from her. "No... you didnt want me remember..." she whispered softly as she continued to run her hands down her body.

Misty pouted. "But you wanted me." She said before looking away. "Fine. I guess neither of use gets any." She said smirking. She knew she could get her. It was only a matter of time. She had listened to Lola and Cyera enough to know what to expect and what to do. She moved her hand and brushed it passed Risa's touching her body softly. 'She will die under my hands.' She thought.

Risa smiled.'A challenge huh? This will be fun...' she sighed softly as she brushed her thighs, her skirt fluttering slightly as her other hand slid beneath her top. She closed her eyes and licked her lips. 'Sweetie I'm a little more experienced then you...' she thought to herself as she enjoyed her own touch.

Misty waited for her to close her eyes and went in. Her hands going right where they needed to under her skirt as he mouth went to her neck and started to suck hard. 'I will make you regret this.' She thought as she kept going.

Lola and Cyera just happen to walk by and see the door slightly open. They went to look in to see if someone was there and saw Misty on top of Risa and both gasped.

Risa groaned as she pulled Misty down onto the bed. She smiled as she let her fingers run across her back and under her skirt to give her the joy she was feeling. She knew she would have her. She turned her neck to kiss Misty's and bite gently. She didnt hear the girls outside of the door and she wouldn't care either at this point.

Misty continued has she started to remove her clothing. That was when she went up and kissed her lips sliding her tongue in.

Lola and Cyera just watched getting aroused at the scene. They wondered where Caden was and if he knew about this.

Risa smiled as she allowed her entrance and let her tongue dance with hers. She pushed Misty to the bed and pinned her as she let her hands roam her body, pulling fabric away as she rubbed her own body against hers all the while. "Talk to me... purr for me...." she whispered in her ear before kissing her roughly.

Caden shook his head as he entered the kitchen and saw Jake. He paused as the two made eye contact.

Misty purred for her. "You love your little neko don't you?" She said as she purred again. She moved her legs so that she could wrap them around her and pull her close. She kissed her deep as she purred into her mouth and moaned. "I am all yours mistress." She said purring.

Lola and Cyera couldn't help themselves as they came in. "Get off Misty." Lola said trying to hide that she was aroused. Cyera didn't care and was trying to turn Lola to her side so they could join in.

Risa smiled Into the kiss and moved her body against Misty's. "Yes... I do..." she panted into her mouth before the girls came in and tried to break them up. Risa growled inwardly but refused to acknowledge them openly. She had Misty and wanted to keep it that way. She moved her hands down and under her skirt as she kissed her roughly again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back