• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Miss Ravenwood's Gifted Acadmey

Lucian sighed,looking at the two of them. He was too soft of a teacher,and the students apparently knew that.

"No words to the headmistress about this."

He made some orange juice for Pawool,the shadow of a smile crossing his face as he handed it to him. But he blinked once the boy asked for blood.

"Are you a vampire,Pawool?" He pulled a blood pack from the fridge.

@IkutoForever @MissJessiRaven

Cadence bit her lip, "Well... I-I can get you b-blood...if you want fresh.." She watched closely at Pawool and Lucian, she immediately felt uncomfortable being with two blood consumers.

*Pawool shrugged* "me like blood.....im lion....other drinks....gross" *He sighed* "family is mixed.....different species...." *His unknown sweet accent and flower aroma wafted around the cafeteria*

Cadence suddenly grew tired from smelling the flower aroma, "O-okay, nice to know. What blood would you prefer?" She shook her head, her eyes wide opened. She wasn't going to fall asleep with two blood consumers standing about.

Lucian noticed the discomfort of Cadence and took a step back,giving her space.

"I don't drink human blood,Cadence. Don't worry."

He opened the blood pack inside of a cup and pushed it in Pawool's direction. The smell would have made his mouth water if he hadn't feed already.

@IkutoForever @MissJessiRaven

Cadence took a relieving sigh and looked at Lucian, "Alright, I trust you." She yawned but took another bite of her apple, trying to stay awake. She was intrigued by tonight's events, there was no way sleep would make her go weary now.

*Pawool drank the blood, and when he did, the red lines that were on his torso started to glow red* "mm" *Hen he was done he held out the cup for Lucian to take it* "thanks......night..." *Pawool headed out of the cafeteria, lines still glowing, but fading*

Cadence raised an eyebrow in confusion, then looked at Lucian. "I've been kind of wondering, for a vampire, what does human blood and animal blood taste like?" The curious teenager took another bite of the apple before removing some the wrap to continue.

"Night."

Lucian kept his eyes close to the boy as he took the cup,watching the lines of his body changing colours. He knew the kid was powerful,which made him weary to have him near his students.

He turned back to Cadence at her question,pulling a chair to sit close to her.

"
Human blood tastes like meat. Animal blood tastes like vegan food." He chuckled softly at his comparison. "It's not so tasty,but you can definitely survive on it. It's more of a moral statement to me. I'd rather not hurt humans or be a danger to my students. Humans are people,not food."

It was truth,but only half of it. Lucian hid the true reason as to why he couldn't drink human blood,keeping the secret close to his heart.

Cadence raised a questionable eyebrow as she suddenly grew more curious, she spoke but only in a whisper so noone else could her them talking and get caught. "What happens if you try veggies and meat and not blood?" Cadence slowly closed her eyes for a second and sighed into almost a sleep before she forced herself awake. "Would it taste different?" She asked. @KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucian leaned onto her direction,sensing her exhaustion. His voice was also low as he spoke.

"It doesn't taste bad,Cadence. But it also doesn't work as a means of nutrition. If I only eat veggies and meat,I will eventually starve to death. Trust me,I have tried it."

He pushed himself to his feet and stretched his hand towards Cadence.

"I have enjoyed our talking,but we have class tomorrow. I think we are pushing the curfew by now. Let's go back to the dorms,and I promise that I will answer any other questions you have later."

"Interesting..." Cadence commented and pushed his chair to the table and accepts his hand. "This is weird.. I'm.. Touching you... Before my healthy stage... Incredible. Tell me, when are my lessons?"

Lucian felt a slight tingle of sadness knowing that Cadence couldn't harm him because there was nothing left alive on his body. He was the embodiment of darkness,no light or heart inside of him. She didn't seem to judge him for it,but she surely could feel the coldness of death coming from his hand.

"In the morning,I have fencing classes. And in the middle of the day is my history schedule. We can work either after the classes are over or before the fencing. You decide which one is comfortable to you."

He walked through the corridors of the school without hesitation,being familiar with every wall surrounding him. When they arrived in front of the dorms,Lucian looked down at Cadence and smiled. It was a honest expression,something rare for him.

"I really enjoyed our time together,Cadence. I guess you reminded me how fun it is to break rules sometimes. Maybe you are spoiling me."

"Well, I believe we could do it before or after, its up to your schedule." Cadence looked down as she noticed that her hand was in his. She has gotten used to holding his cold hand, a tinge of sadness approached her as she realized why she can. Cadence lifted her head up and looked in Lucian's eyes as she let's go of his hand. "I-I hope I didn't bring back any memories... I should have known I would hurt you. Not physically." She sighed and went to the door. ".. I'll still attend to your lessons. But tomorrow.. My ability will be different because it's my birthday." @KaalysBR

"You didn't hurt me,Cadence. These feelings are and will always be my own. They get heavier with the years but it's nothing I can't handle."

Lucian rose his hand and gently held her shoulder,his smile shining in the darkness of the corridor.

"
Then tomorrow we will be having a break. Don't worry about this. If we work together with the same determination,our training is going to pay off. Have a good night,Cadence."

He bowed to her and walked back through the school,closing the forbidden doors he had missed and then heading back to his own room.

@MissJessiRaven

Cadence smiled, her heart racing with more hope of her skill than ever. She stepped into her dorm room and closed her door. As she did so she rushed to her bed and checked the time, 11:57pm, almost midnight. The teenager looked at her hair and giggled as it started to have blonde highlights. Tomorrow would be different, she thought. With this, she fell asleep.

The chime bell rung three times, telling everyone that class would begin at 8am. The headmistress announced that she thought it'd be better to have 2 hours of free time.

Cadence awoke and saw her perfectly blonde highlights and went outside smiling. She was over excited that she started to run around the whole school in a jog to calm her down with the rush of the adrenaline.

(The image below shows her outfit and her hair a bit lighter, just imagine little strands of gold in her hair ^.^ I chose this pic because it matched her happy feelings, yayy, happy feelings! :P

08ce8b33c196acca81b679a6186578a4.jpg

"1...2...3"

Lucian mentally counted his steps as he jogged through the outside grounds,the cold breeze of the morning making his hair fly around.

The black clothes he usually wore dragged onto his muscles with each step forward,his long legs making the run fast even though he wasn't using his vampire speed.

Keeping his own body exercised wasn't exactly necessary,but Lucian did it to calm himself. And it always worked. When he was done,Lucian took a deep breath. He wasn't tired. But he liked breathing,feeling the scents of the morning close to him.

MissJessiRaven said:
Cadence smiled, her heart racing with more hope of her skill than ever. She stepped into her dorm room and closed her door. As she did so she rushed to her bed and checked the time, 11:57pm, almost midnight. The teenager looked at her hair and giggled as it started to have blonde highlights. Tomorrow would be different, she thought. With this, she fell asleep.
The chime bell rung three times, telling everyone that class would begin at 8am. The headmistress announced that she thought it'd be better to have 2 hours of free time.

Cadence awoke and saw her perfectly blonde highlights and went outside smiling. She was over excited that she started to run around the whole school in a jog to calm her down with the rush of the adrenaline.

(The image below shows her outfit and her hair a bit lighter, just imagine little strands of gold in her hair ^.^ I chose this pic because it matched her happy feelings, yayy, happy feelings! :P

08ce8b33c196acca81b679a6186578a4.jpg
(I also just like the artist, I love her work. :) is so nice and super friendly)

Cadence ran outside pushing the doors open and ran in the middle of the courtyard, the school building surrounded this. She drew near to the water fountain and splashed water out of it, laughing and giggling. The happy teenager jogged to the flowers and grabbed anything that matched her dress. Today she left her gloves in her room. Today until midnight, she was free.

Leah groaned as the bells chimed, telling everyone it was time to get up and that classes would be at 8. Leah wasn't particularly good in the mornings and even more so she wasn't a fan of how bright the sun seemed today. After having a quick shower she began getting changed into a simple black dress with a leather jacket and boots. She put her hair up in a loose ponytail as usual and made her way out of her dorm and into the corridors of the academy.

Lucian checked his surroundings to make sure that no students were close as he used his shadow teleportation. That ability was a secret he would prefer to keep to himself.

Walking out of the darkness he stepped into the sparing room,walking to a punching bag and letting all of his human strength into it. The vampire strength would break the bag,so he simply focused on what he could do with no powers,punching the bag until his fists started to mark it.

Timothy woke up when the bells chimed. He yawned as he got out of bed. He walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth and hair. After he was done, he grabbed some clothes from the closet and returned to the bathroom. He was dressed beore Noctis woke up. @IkutoForever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back