[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

I think that I'll wait until you guys break off into groups to post again.

It'll be far too confusing if I join in on this mess and try to push my own character agenda. For now, I will enjoy my hot cup of chalk.

Yeah, well, I'm still hoping Kitsune will control the NPCs I just summoned. Wizard is gonna be pissed if I just cart everyone off to the hospital.

Xenthriss said:
Yeah, well, I'm still hoping Kitsune will control the NPCs I just summoned. Wizard is gonna be pissed if I just cart everyone off to the hospital.
You can take everyone to the hospital if you want.

I suppose you will all just see the "plot" happen from a TV in the hospital.

Well, running around without adequate clothing in icy weather is certainly a good way to catch your death of cold, my girl! /Mother Hen mode ;)

Captain Hesperus

YAY! :D

Maybe this little interlude will pad out the minutes til the Mayor's speech.

Also you have acquired: a thin silver survival blanket (it's warming you nicely and it looks shiny!)

Captain Hesperus

You guys should get concussions, too. That way we can all throw a death party, and I can harvest your organs!

I'd rather not, thanks. Death by cerebral coning is not particularly how I'd like to see Aiden go out... ;)

Captain Hesperus

Sorry... I've been super busy and kinda out of it... (In case nobody knows, I'm pregnant and have been swamped with in-laws and parents about wedding and baby shower arrangements......)

I never did hear, are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back