[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

My new keyboard gets here today!

Once I get that, it won't be uncomfortable to type any more. Since it will have all functional keys.

Expect a post from me tonight :) !

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]My new keyboard gets here today!
Once I get that, it won't be uncomfortable to type any more. Since it will have all functional keys.

Expect a post from me tonight :) !

[/QUOTE]
Yay! I didn't even know you had a broken keyboard. I know how much that sucks, so I feel your pain.

I'm wondering if I'll be involved in a break-out from Albatross Island. Electrified water?

Bitch-Please.png

Bitch, please!

I myself was thinking something about that...mostly because it's an island.

Also tempted IC to turn into a Batman figure. Hmm.

First person to call me Sparky gets lit up like the Fourth of July.

Captain Hesperus

Still waiting for my keyboard, Albatross island expect a response today, same with mega square.

DreamingofRoses said:
Patience, dear friends. (Although I'll admit that this peace and quiet is rubbing me the wrong way)
Is it atleast in any sexy way?

Once my keyboard arrives here, my regular posting habit will return, I've been with this broken piece of crap too long and it really is a hassle to do anything. Keys pop out and I have to hold them in place, etc. Most of my lack of posting can be easily attributed to that, because while it's fun for me, it's been a real hassle.

This post alone I'm typing has taken over a minute, when writing a few paragraphs takes me usually about a minute or two.

So I'll admit I've been massively turned off from most site posting.

Edit:

f1xg

It says it gets here today and I'd show you the full screen but it gives away my city and stuff, but it says been out in my city for delivery since this morning, UPS typically comes stops by around 5-6 pm and it's 4 57 pm now.

It was a gift so I did not know what I was expecting, but this keyboard is beautiful! It's a mechanical keyboard.

Expect me soon :D !

You know, I'd totally forgotten about your character's Disadvantage when I wrote my last entry. I was just being naturally suspicious.

Captain Hesperus

I really hope she isn't trying to kill off her character, I'd actually feel bad myself if that happened... Nazar likely would experience guilt for the first time as well.

I'm sure Nazar, like many doctors would chalk it up to, "I did my best, I could have done no more.". This has been the attitude of the doctors I have worked with. It's oddly contagious after a while.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back