[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

I'm wanting a boy, but he wants a girl. There's a trick to getting the right one though. ;) I did a little research on how to improve the chances of getting the gender you want.

If you want a boy, be stupid and do stupid things. If you want a girl, be annoying and do annoying things. Easy enough.

lol. no that's not it. It has to do with hot and cold. If want a girl, then you ice the balls. This slows down the male sperm. If you want a boy, use hot water or a heating pad on the balls. This slows down the female sperm and speeds up the males. I went to a professional doctor and this is the information she gave me.

I haven't came up with a first name yet.... So basically his name is _____ Avery Visnyai-Dixon.

If turns out as a girl, it will be _____ Elaine Visnyai-Dixon.

Hesperus Avery Visnyai-Dixon has a certain ring to it... ;)

Captain You-Know-Who

Albert, August, Brian, Dale, Dalton, Devon, Emil, Cain, Carsten, Carter, Colt, George, Jacob, James, Jan, Jason, Konrad, Markus, Michael, Richard, Theodor, Vincent.

O.o I would double-check the credentials of that doctor you're going to. Heat kills all sperm, it doesn't differentiate between the ones with an X and the ones with a Y. One of the recommendations for couples who have issues conceiving is to avoid wearing clothes that will keep the testes close to the body. The reason the testes hang away from the body is because sperm denature at core body temperature.

Have you been taking prenatal supplements? Make sure you're eating foods with good nutritious value too. I know how easy is to overload on junk food when you're stressed.

im taking supplements plus i'm kind of a health freak. I always watch what i eat and i'm huge veggie and fruit fan.

The only bad thing i probably ever eat is pasta foods. I love pasta.

Pastas aren't bad unless you a)have a preexisting condition or b) that's all you eat. Keep your diet varied and choose whole wheat/grain products.

Sorry for being completely random Ms. Know-it-All. We just covered stuff like this in my Anatomy and Nutrition classes, so it's fresh on my mind. I'll shut up and quit being creepy now.

How goes wedding prep?

Next post I make soon, will move the plot along for both threads and the mayor will make her speech.

/shivers

It might be excitement, it might be the cold. Think I'll just cozy up with Alicia to make sure....

Captain Hesperus

You think this is creepy? Meh, this is low level for Xenthriss. Kind of like background radiation, it's always there without you knowing it until you pull out the Geiger counter...

Captain Hesperus

...typing with his nose

Just watch out for the rest of your appendages. -Whacks Xenthriss with a newspaper-

I just wish my healing powers had been OK'd.

At least you have sympathy for me. Without fingers, I can't open my flask of delicious venison soup.

Captain Hesperus

N'agh! And I even went and read 4 pages of posts... only to come up dead with a post of my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back