[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]Metahuman Billy Mays is mine! MINE

[/QUOTE]
Are you still working on a second character like you said?

Just curious.

I'm imagining a Skit where Aiden McKinnery gets a job as a janitor at Kent Clark HS and is changing lightbulbs in the classroom where Torsten Cooper is giving a lecture on the principles of Forensic Science to Gulliver Small's class.

I'l call it: Talking with Myself...

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]I'm imagining a Skit where Aiden McKinnery gets a job as a janitor at Kent Clark HS and is changing lightbulbs in the classroom where Torsten Cooper is giving a lecture on the principles of Forensic Science to Gulliver Small's class.
I'l call it: Talking with Myself...

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Do itttttttttttttt I want to see that :D

And now he's saying he wants to create a bad guy so he can have someone in every single group. I think the man is obsessed.

I've added to Aiden's update post. He's a part-time janitor at the school.

Captain Hesperus

ehmygirl said:
And now he's saying he wants to create a bad guy so he can have someone in every single group. I think the man is obsessed.
Agreed, Em. Of course, you're not much better ;)

Hey Wiz, is Bullet Time an accepted power?

@Whiz yeah. All of these other characters running around means that I really have to plan well, so it's taking quite some time. But once that one's done, I'll be done.

Also for my Hospital guys.

I wants to smash this building :[ It's fairly crucial to things that I at least get within touching distance of the mayor, plus a successful terrorist attack sets a darker tone for the law group, which everybody knows is really cool and cool.

Hey doc, the chopper is gonna go down, it could be that he manages to shoot out the window in the room and you have cops opening fire. The chopper goes down but he manages to get out and it putting his way, with a sniper rifle, to try and kill whomever. At this point Eve could jump out the window and there can be a furious battle between them. Somehow she looses him, even as she chases him halfway across the city. Could be that he makes his mass really light, catches a swift breeze that helps him but doesn't help her at all so she ends up losing him.

My whole plan was to negate security because of the building being on fire/dangerously unstable. I simply have to get to the mayor; I'm not trying to assassinate her so much as give her something and apologize.

That's why I have to get there :3

Last minute bail-out followed by riding the blast wave up the building, then in through a window?

Captain Hesperus

I think I'll post something for Gulliver in the school thread this afternoon.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back