[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]If it doesn't bother anybody, I'd like to proclaim the events in Chapter 1 and the Dandelar Club non-canon as far as Forrest goes. I've redone him a little bit to be a lot darker, and I don't think what I've written reflects that. So I'd like to make a reintroduction.

[/QUOTE]
Go for it!

Aja and Torsten. The police's 'Special Investigator' showing up in Dr. OCD's lab would be an interesting event...

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Aja and Torsten. The police's 'Special Investigator' showing up in Dr. OCD's lab would be an interesting event...
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Oh? Fun idea... :D

P.S. I've added a portrait for Torsten. I dare anyone to look at it and re-read Playing by The System and not get shudders with the mental imagery.

Captain Hesperus

POST AN UPDATE FOR ELI'S GROUP ALREADY. D<

In all seriousness c'mon Wiz.

YOU SAID IT WOULD BE IN THE WEEKEND. It's after the weekend! D< [/feigned anger]

Gah, just hurry and do it soon. I feel like Eli will don an alter-ego if he manages to escape without incurring a bounty. We need to hammer out the specifics of his imprisonment. PM me n' stuff.

Crocmon said:
YOU SAID IT WOULD BE IN THE WEEKEND. It's after the weekend! D< [/feigned anger]
Gah, just hurry and do it soon. I feel like Eli will don an alter-ego if he manages to escape without incurring a bounty. We need to hammer out the specifics of his imprisonment. PM me n' stuff.
Come on steam :D

Aside from Eli, are there any other hard criminals out there?

I'm finishing up work on my criminal reboot; should be done soon.

DreamingofRoses said:
I'm cool with that, wondering what Wizard thinks. And I see I'm out an adventure.
I have not seen you in a while but I just want to double check that you are still in Mega

As for everyone else, Episode 2 is coming up sometime tonight pending a few responses I need from some people for some last minute grouping. If you get a PM from me please try to respond as quickly as possible.

Insane does not even start to begin to describe her. Fun though.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Wizard]I have not seen you in a while but I just want to double check that you are still in Mega
As for everyone else, Episode 2 is coming up sometime tonight pending a few responses I need from some people for some last minute grouping. If you get a PM from me please try to respond as quickly as possible.

[/QUOTE]
Yup, I'm still in.

I apologize for not getting this up tonight a few things happened but I did stay up till 4 am finishing(it is now 4:07 am as of this post).

Next time I visit the site, it will be up :) !

Expect me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back