[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

[QUOTE="Captain Wizard]I apologize for not getting this up tonight a few things happened but I did stay up till 4 am finishing(it is now 4:07 am as of this post).
Next time I visit the site, it will be up :) !

Expect me :D

[/QUOTE]
I don't know how you can stand to see two mornings (with actual light) in a day.

With regards to On the Case, I'm on pause based on the apparent time move forward, since it's not clear what I would have Aja do yet. :)

Time skip it is then.

Rori and Eve --> Interrogation Room Three

Torsten and Aja --> Torsten's Laboratory

Captain Hesperus

Alright I'm ready to post this but I need one last PM to be answered so those players have a place in Megalopolis.

I would have helped me being away all day would have been enough time for people to respond.

Baring me going out and sleeping expect this game no later then Friday September 21st 11 59 am. If I'm home I will post it a lot sooner, but the time is just to give some extra breathing room. But come Saturday morning, everyone is going to wake up to a new episode of their favorite comicbook/tv show: Megalopolis.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]Aside from Eli, are there any other hard criminals out there?
I'm finishing up work on my criminal reboot; should be done soon.

[/QUOTE]
I believe "Flashlight", TWIF's character is a Hard core criminal.

My new character could also be considered a criminal (sort-of).

Alright guys Episode 2 is up!

Thank you Captain Hesperus for keeping me company on Teamspeak while this was being finished.

----------------

Current groups:

Kain and Abel: (Eve Roarke, Forrest Amsel, Torsten Cooper, Aja Wilson)

Albatross Island Part 2: (Eli Wallace, Flashlight, George Mercer)

School Daze:

(Faculty: Arieson Hashon:Computer Teacher, Darison Reloam & Maka Crystal: Gym Teachers)

(Students: Oliver Sparkes, Mekita Mitsuki)

(Other: Canary)

Characters not in a group at the moment:

Rori Hutchins (DJ R00R)

Aiden McKinnery

Alicia Meyer

You three can pick any group you want or make your own(Make a new group requires 2 or more people and you need to send me your purpose and goal so I can write it into the story/plot and create content for you)

To explain it to everyone: Groups exist due to the fact that every character is awesome and different and so the plot can move smoothly with our group size and to be able to accommodate new players should anyone ever join in the future. Groups will be interacting with each other and people will be moving between them as needed for story reasons etc. Think of it less as groups and more like Locations where a group of players have gathered with a common interest.

Also skits are not bound by the current groups, any skits by players can have any group or character they want to invite. Example: Eli Wallace and Flashlight could be having tea and cookies with the police group in a skit if they all wanted that.

Enjoy Megalopolis Episode 2!

I'm thinking that an Unaligned group with Aiden, Alicia and Rori might be in order. That way any other new joiners can join that group and not worry about jumping straight into one of the others. The Unaligned can also be a 'holding group' for people when they leave other groups.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]I'm thinking that an Unaligned group with Aiden, Alicia and Rori might be in order. That way any other new joiners can join that group and not worry about jumping straight into one of the others. The Unaligned can also be a 'holding group' for people when they leave other groups.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
That sounds like a good idea, just like a slice of life group if you will, you guys can't be all always involved in the super actiony stuff.

Don't forget, Wiz, us normals have other stuff to deal with, like the gangs considering that they would probably flip their lids after what happened to the Mayor. So 'slice-of-life' and 'actiony' are not mutually exclusive.

People need to start posting. We've got lots of posts for the police, a few for the felons and none for the school people. Come on people, y'all know you hassled Wizard long enough for chapter 2 and now y'ain't even posting? That there just ain't right. And I have a feeling that things are going to happen Kent Clark HS and I wanna see what Wizard's hiding up his sleeve!

ehmygirl said:
People need to start posting. We've got lots of posts for the police, a few for the felons and none for the school people. Come on people, y'all know you hassled Wizard long enough for chapter 2 and now y'ain't even posting? That there just ain't right. And I have a feeling that things are going to happen Kent Clark HS and I wanna see what Wizard's hiding up his sleeve!
People that don't post in about a week after PM reminders, will be set to inactive.

:(

Y'know, as much as I love Aiden and Alicia's interactions, I really want to air her out, so any of the "slice-of-life" people (or even the felons/police/etc) feel free to post @ Gaia's.

Plus: Hesp and Em. You two have waaaay too many characters :P Kidding, but you could seriously make a decent army with all your PCs/NCCs/NPCs

DreamingofRoses said:
Y'know, as much as I love Aiden and Alicia's interactions, I really want to air her out, so any of the "slice-of-life" people (or even the felons/police/etc) feel free to post @ Gaia's.
Plus: Hesp and Em. You two have waaaay too many characters :P Kidding, but you could seriously make a decent army with all your PCs/NCCs/NPCs
Oh good, I think it will be fun for Eve to get dragged into Gaia's by Maizi, or Eamonn. :)

ehmygirl said:
Oh good, I think it will be fun for Eve to get dragged into Gaia's by Maizi, or Eamonn. :)
You guys should continue that scene with Doctor Calgori in Kain and Abel.

I want to see what you guys can do on your own while I focus on School Daze and Albatross.

Cap you sound like Billy Mays

AND IF YOU CALL NOW, I'LL MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER, FREE!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back