[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

She SOUNDS eh?

I just tried to sprint away from the more traditional and popular ideas. Thought she fit into the setting well enough too. Here's hoping for approval.

I think this is a resounding success. Speaks highly of your character-building skills and strikes a chord amongst the other players...

Captain Hesperus

I've always had a weak spot for puns. Love both of them, intentional or not. And thank you about a million times over :D

Phrixyalaste said:
I've always had a weak spot for puns. Love both of them, intentional or not. And thank you about a million times over :D
Welcome to the game.

I'm still reading over all the other characters.

Episode 2 will be more solid then episode 1, more details given and new areas of the city etc. I personally feel that my posting in Albatross Island was kind of a failure and I typically expect more quality from my self, I apologize.

Illness and GW2 notwithstanding, I think you did a good job...

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Illness and GW2 notwithstanding, I think you did a good job...
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Actually I really have not played Gw2 in about two weeks according to my account's stats. I really got disheartened when that one patch killed all the guilds and we lost everything :( . . I mean as of yesterday it's all back but I'm still not over it.

I am probably going to intrude upon one of the side adventures before I forget how to write Forrest.

Either that or a monologue.

Monologue is up, just a short story. I kinda rely on others for true RP though. That said, I am free and available for any side plots or dialogues or what have you!

I'm going to join this game now, just because Wizard has proven that he loves me.

Quicky suggestion, Wiz add the code for the character template to the character template post so others can just copy/paste that shit into their post.

Oh I can't wait to start destroying this character meet this character.

Captain Hesperus

medelsvensson said:
I'm going to join this game now, just because Wizard has proven that he loves me.
Quicky suggestion, Wiz add the code for the character template to the character template post so others can just copy/paste that shit into their post.
Just because you say you are joining does not mean you will be approved. I look forward to reviewing your character.

If it doesn't bother anybody, I'd like to proclaim the events in Chapter 1 and the Dandelar Club non-canon as far as Forrest goes. I've redone him a little bit to be a lot darker, and I don't think what I've written reflects that. So I'd like to make a reintroduction.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Just because you say you are joining does not mean you will be approved. I look forward to reviewing your character.

[/QUOTE]Now don't be so bitter, Wiz.

[QUOTE="Doctor Calgori]If it doesn't bother anybody, I'd like to proclaim the events in Chapter 1 and the Dandelar Club non-canon as far as Forrest goes. I've redone him a little bit to be a lot darker, and I don't think what I've written reflects that. So I'd like to make a reintroduction.

[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with that, wondering what Wizard thinks. And I see I'm out an adventure.

So my character was denied, as expected. It was pretty risky, even though I would obviously have pulled it off as Wizard told me on TeamSpeak. So now I have to yet again struggle to enjoy this superhuman shit, Wiz. Why do you make me work so hard? ;)

Oh, Medel. You should know that your tears of frustrated angst are like Hallonbåtar to Wizard.

Your concept was turned down because Wizard has said that although the game is futuristic, it has not advanced to the stage of major cybernetic enhancement. And really? A person with such extreme schizophrenia would have been committed to an asylum years ago.

Why not have a character with impervious/impenetrable skin?

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]
Oh, Medel. You should know that your tears of frustrated angst are like Hallonbåtar to Wizard.
Your concept was turned down because Wizard has said that although the game is futuristic, it has not advanced to the stage of major cybernetic enhancement. And really? A person with such extreme schizophrenia would have been committed to an asylum years ago.

Why not have a character with impervious/impenetrable skin?

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]Perhaps, but It'll take a while. I have to come up with another concept I'm interested in.

Right! I've got work up until 2:00 my time, after that I'll be able to catch up on posts etc. If anyone would like to start up a little side plot with me, I'm dying to use Rori :)

You could always drop Rori into the Dandelar Club or Gaia's Side Adventures, see what erupts from there. Of my characters, I'm not sure how they would come into contact with her. Aiden's too broke and too problematic to get into the kind of places she frequents and Torsten? O_O

Captain Hesperus

You could also become a vigilante, in which case you will catch my attention.

But it will be for the worse so perhaps not that idea just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back