[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

[QUOTE="Ultimate_Kitsune]i'm back.... been busy with work this week....

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back! Episode 2 will be starting soon, almost done with Albatross Island and the sort.

You can keep posting in skits if you want :)

I wanted Torsten to experience the gustatory goodness of Gaia's, but I did not want to mix his work in with the Gaia side adventure. But don't worry, he'll probably be coming to Gaia's regularly. You do a great chilli!

Captain Hesperus

I'm working on my thesis so I'm usually always online and if I'm not then Cap is. If you get a hold of one then you get a hold of the other.

Apparently when stuff isn't happening at the Dandelar Club it's happening at Gaia's xD And was that supposed to be a Side Adventure or a Monologue for Eve?

Side.

I figure that, with the convergence of three different territories, Gaia's is gonna be prime for some "sport". Plus, having a place to do stuff in makes it easier on someone who is inherently lazy like myself. :)

Must... resist urge to... lecture IC...

Hesperus, if Vsevolod finds out you're an electrokinetic then you are going to have a really fun time messing with relativity. An Ion Hoverboard will be hilariously easy to make using yourself as a power source. Ooh, or MagSails. We could send you into space!

Xenthriss said:
Hesperus, if Vsevolod finds out you're an electrokinetic then you are going to have a really fun time messing with relativity. An Ion Hoverboard will be hilariously easy to make using yourself as a power source. Ooh, or MagSails. We could send you into space!
All denied, that is abusing a super power to get a new ability, like flight.

Not abusing, creatively applying it in a way that complies with all known physics. One should be proud of that, not angered. Really, would you yell at a pyrokinetic for using a flame to light up a dark room or a magnokinetic for shifting metal into the form of a sword?

Xenthriss said:
Talking of this, I think a slight re-write of the conversation between Vsevolod and Aiden is in order, because:

Technology Jinx. As a direct side-effect of his Metahuman power' date=' Aiden has a constant deleterious effect on electrical or electronic devices in his immediate vicinity. Battery-powered objects tend to burn out their batteries far faster than normal, mobile phones have almost constant poor signals, GPS devices cannot locate themselves and computers constantly end up with blanked hard drives.[/i']

Vsevolod's radio would not pick up anything on the police band. *shrug*

Captain Hesperus

how did people get mutations? did an explosion happen? or are they born with it biologically?

I carefully write mine to fit in, and at least attempt to balance the powers. Sorry, Rose, but that was a completely understandable response. Ninety-nine percent of that profile was unacceptable. Character still doesn't quite fit into the RP, and has some other problems. I'm letting Wizard handle the rest, seeing as everyone sees me as the bad guy now. I do try to get away with whatever I can, comes from playing a lot of D&D... so don't get me wrong; I fully admit to trying to release overpowered B.S., but I scale back when asked.

Kat, the current running theme seems to be manifestation after birth. though I'm sure you could discuss it with Wizard if you wanted a radioactive spider to bite you or something.

I had to laugh when I saw Xen's reaction to her character... no, no, no, no.

All she needs to do is talk to someone and get some help with making it more realistic.

Kittykat said:
how did people get mutations? did an explosion happen? or are they born with it biologically?
Not really decided yet, most were just born with them and can become apparent from birth or X age. I'm sure there are other ways for someone to get mutations, if you have any ideas please do share them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back