[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

Daris and Aries are at a different location from the apartment he visited them at. He doesn't really have any clue where they are. Having Kain disappear suddenly only for Sienko to pop up would blow his cover almost as fast as if he just pulled off the helmet. If they call Sienko, sure I'll have him show up. Just coincidentally, however, not so much.

Xenthriss said:
Nazar Sienko

Off-Duty Surgeon

Last seen at Apartment Complex, Daris and Aries' Residence
[QUOTE="Demon_of_Shadows]

Denom

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]

Aiden McKinnery

[/QUOTE]
Nope, same building.

And none of the characters have ANY idea where Dr. Sienko went. For all they know he went back to his apartment to get supplies.

Xenthriss said:
Daris and Aries are at a different location from the apartment he visited them at. He doesn't really have any clue where they are. Having Kain disappear suddenly only for Sienko to pop up would blow his cover almost as fast as if he just pulled off the helmet. If they call Sienko, sure I'll have him show up. Just coincidentally, however, not so much.
You don't have awesome marksmen skills.

That's right, I don't. It was a combination of surprise, unobstructed view, a high-quality weapon, and luck. Don't worry, he'll probably ditch the rifle in a few posts. Not exactly the most useful weapon for somebody who prefers stealth.

Xenthriss said:
That's right, I don't. It was a combination of surprise, unobstructed view, a high-quality weapon, and luck. Don't worry, he'll probably ditch the rifle in a few posts. Not exactly the most useful weapon for somebody who prefers stealth.
Your also not a master of stealth/killing, etc. You can be a killer all you want personality wise, but you only have two skills.

I never claimed to be a master at anything. The character simply does not tire and has master of the medical profession. By proxy, medical knowledge of the body has granted him knowledge of vital organ locations. Really, if I came across across anyone who was a professional and challenged them head-to-head I would lose. I have not attacked anyone head-on, only though ambushing them before they had time to react. I have not done anything to harm other players, nor do I intend to, in this RP. Chill out, I'm allowed to have fun too so long as it's not endangering the plot or enjoyment of other players. If you all don't like something I'm doing than say so and I'll knock it off.

Okay. I really don't like the fact that your character picks up random skills. How does he even know how to operate a gun, let alone something with as many safeties as a police weapon, if all he focused on were his surgical skills and possible melee skills, since it would normally take 8 + years to become a surgeon, but your character is only 22? (-Goes off on random continuity rant-)

I am most likely posting up The Dandelar Club today(For those of you who don't know what that is, it was a rundown gentlemen's restaurant where metahumans would gather, sometimes not the most of legit people would show up)

What happened was due to a chonological error with my family tree, I had to drop Nazar's age by thirty years.

Modern-day police and military weapons are designed for ease of use. Think about it, would you want to supply your police force with clunky, hard to use and complicated gear? In any case, there have been so many exceptions and revisions and agreements that it is difficult not to do something wrong. Don't worry, he won't be picking up another rifle. This present one will be lost between chapters.

O.o 30?! Wow.

And forgive me if I seem to go off the deep end when it comes to writing/continuity, it's just that writing's a favored hobby of mine. And when things break out of continuity, they confuse me (Like the Doc's posts) and illogical thinking/character derailment will drive me up a wall, across the ceiling and down the opposite side. :P I'm kinda picky.

@Albatross Island, I apologize for my delay in posting, even though I closed the first thread and I said I would have begun wraping up the island as well but some personal issues came up today, I was actually for the first time in months away from the site for more then 6 hours(not counting sleep) considering I take the site everywhere I go with my iPod.

Again I apologize, when I wake up I will be posting for Albatross Island and posting up 1 side adventure(maybe 2 or 3, depending how much I like them compared to the first one)

In other news I would be up for a skit, though I doubt there are any good scenarios this early in the game.

For me, not for all of you guys. You guys are green.

Elementary, my dear Rose. Anyone who wants to participate speaks up, then we decide what kind of skit you would want it to be.

My first day of classes is actually today. So I will begin to have more time to start posting more soon.

The past week I have been taken around almost like a summer camp, so my schedule has been jammed packed. As long as someone doesn't break the router again in my dorm expect me to be online today.

Sorry that I haven't posted before now. I've been resting after my long weekend at GenCon, and had to do some reading to get caught up. Now that I'm home, I can post more often again.

In a pinch, brevity can be used as a thematic element.

Also just realized that it would be in character to betray Aiden to the police. I am 'That guy.' ugh.

Yeah, that's perfectly fine. Go with what your character would do. Quick questions though.

Would Amsel be happy going back under the spotlight? After all, he was kinda outside his jurisdiction that night, plus the Mayor got shot by a sniper. A sniper that somehow got an angle that the police protection teams weren't able to cover. Is he paranoid enough to believe that the powers that be might use his presence in the square in front of City Hall as a means of pinning the assassination on him and shutting down this silly 'Coastguard' thing once and for all?

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back