[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

I can't wait for Wizard to post again. I wanna know if the Mayor's going to be six feet under or not.

Captain Hesperus

If it's anything like he wanted to do for his character in classic, Operator is going to pop up on a bigass TV screen and rant about humans being bastards. No, I doubt she is dead.

Xenthriss said:
If it's anything like he wanted to do for his character in classic, Operator is going to pop up on a bigass TV screen and rant about humans being bastards. No, I doubt she is dead.
Spoilers, but no that is not how it's going to happen, thanks for possibly ruining a plot line though. I will remember that when you ask me for something.

Rules to remember; Do not piss of the Wizard, for you are soft and squishy and easily polymorphable....

Captain Hesperus

It seems like I'll have to start killing off meta to balance the karma in the thread...

Don't make me do this <3 Also, quite interesting to see where things have run off to while I slumbered. You guys certainly like some good old fashioned action!

I was simply balancing the books. From what I was hearing, someone was handing Metas their teeth, so I taught the Po-lice some manners.

Captain Hesperus

Episode one will be ending soon, possibly even today.

Once that ends, the balance of power thread will go up and the real fun will begin :D !

Just do as you are told. Kneel down, put your hands behind your head and take whatever he gives you...

:D

Captain Hesperus

It's not my fault you went attracting the loony with the elephant gun. If you hadn't started you little floral shenanigans, he'd still be whizzing over my head like an overcompensating mosquito. ;)

Captain Hesperus

I also have a survival knife and a hunting crossbow...

Check the character sheet. /evilgrin

Captain Hesperus

If you are going to try animating a redwood, I won't need to do anything. You'll kill yourself.

That would make Aiden sad anyway.

Captain Hesperus

Seriously guys lets get our first Duel thread for Megalopolis up between Captain Hesperus and DreamingofRoses, remember that it is not a part of the plot, so if one of you dies, it does not happen in the main threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back