[Megalopolis V.2.0] The Spot

DreamingofRoses said:
I am holding you to that, sir :P
I think all of us will be doing the same.

I guess I will just nag him once he gets on TeamSpeak. He can't hide from a fellow Administrator.

Teleportation or telekinesis powers of some kind are allowed, ya? 'Cause otherwise, I'm going to end up making Resonance, which is just a funky funky little power that even I have trouble wrapping my head around.

I'm a telekinetic, so I'd say, yes, its allowed. Just make sure that your power is at a reasonable level. I had to set a upper limit of about 200 pounds for my TK strength right now.

Miz said:
I think all of us will be doing the same.
I guess I will just nag him once he gets on TeamSpeak. He can't hide from a fellow Administrator.
Please do :)

And Tempest, as long as it doesn't directly effect the other characters. (I wanted a healer but couldn't play her 'cause of that rule.)

Alright users have asked me for a bit of extra time to submit their characters before the game starts, considering that I've been sick a lot and delaying, everyone should have psoted by now, those of you that did, thank you though :) !

Here is the official countdown timer for Megalopolis. I am not giving any more time after that, once it reaches zero the thread will be up.

http://www.rpdom.com/pages/megatimer/

... What users? Give us somebody to blame for the delays. Also, with this many characters a single thread really isn't that good an idea.

Also as a side-note, are we all starting in one spot? Because if not, I'd prefer to have Eli's story start with him breaking out of the prison/holding-cell mentioned in his bio.

Crocmon said:
Also as a side-note, are we all starting in one spot? Because if not, I'd prefer to have Eli's story start with him breaking out of the prison/holding-cell mentioned in his bio.
Yes, you are on albatross island with two other players. Post as soon as you can.

There's an island? Whiz I bet you know what I'm about to say... :3

I am back so expect posts from me soon. Anything I need to know that was discussed in my absence?

I've just posted my first, Doc, so no worries about posting away from you on my part... ;)

Captain Hesperus

I'm glad that I did that :)

Looking forward to meeting some more Metas!

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]I'm glad that I did that :)
Looking forward to meeting some more Metas!

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Same here. I love how half our cast are in hiding or in jail. xD Oh, and Wizard, don't forget about Tempest's character.

Oops, re-reading my IC post makes Aiden sound a bit creepy...

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back