• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mad House.

"Um, Felicity." Fliss was pulled back by a girl who was wearing rather revealing clothing. "And yours?" She tried to sound polite, but she just wanted to get back to her room. She could tell that socializing was't going to be easy here.

"Madison..." She said quickly. Felicity shook off her hand that was still sitting on her shoulder. "Well, you know you could call me Maddie, I don't usually like nicknames, but you know, whatever suits you."

"Maybe I will." She looked back and headed up the stairs. It wasn't right here. People were being too nice. Too weird. She suddenly had the urge to see Nick, but she had no idea where he was. Maybe he rushed upstairs back to Isadore. She sighed at the fact that she still hadn't met Isadore yet, she wanted to see what all the fuss was about. She want to see if he really was a pyscho, or if people just made him out to be one.

Madison frowned by the fact she didn't want to be her friend. Soon after, she went on upstairs to her room and planted herself into the centre of the bed."Maybe I should change." She said to herself, picking herself up.

She pulled a crop top and black leggings out her wardrobe and changed. "Pretty" she said, checking herself out in the mirror.

She messed up her hair so it all flopped in a 'buffed' up style and marched off again.

Max lay on his bed, mostly unconscious. He is in recovery mode from another huge gaming session. His stomach rumbles. "time for food." he says to himself as he stands, wobbles a little, then makes for the bedroom door.

As he walked the halls, he saw a couple faces he hadn't seen before. Putting that down to the usual hallucinations he gets after gaming sessions, he ignores it. Once in the kitchen, he makes up a batch of pancake batter.

Aaron looked at the rules while he walked to the garden. Rule number ten reminded him that he had to call Natasha. He sat down under a tree and read the rules. The thing that shocked him the most was the curfew. The fact that they had a curfew at all made him feel weird. The last time he had a curfew was before Sunny Brooks. Aaron shook his head, he didn't want to think about Sacred Heart again. He read the rules over and over to memorize them. The headmistress looked, and acted, like a strict woman and he didn't want to accidentally break the rules.

Ruby walked to the Garden as well and smiled as she smelled the fresh air, but she frowned as she saw a new kid... "Er..." Ruby stood there awkwardly. She wasn't used to people in the garden. "Hello." She squeaked out, dusting herself off.

Oh god, I hope my hair look alright!!! Hmm, I hope my clothes don't look too weird to him, what if I annoy him or make him leave, just by looking at him! No eye contact?! What if he said look at him while he was talking to me, that would be vey embarrassing!!! Uh, uh, uh?!?!

''Oh hey'' Said Aaron while looking up. As soon as he was done with that 'sentence' he looked back at his piece of paper. There weren't that many rules. But the rules sure were strict. He should really buy a phone. Or maybe he could borrow someone's phone? The curfew was kinda early. He remembered sleeping at 1AM in the morning on a school-day just because he got lost. That's what you get for taking public transport.

Ruby titled her head at him.

Good. He is focused on something else!

She found a private place and tended to the flowers, she was thinking about the boy who was there. Ruby shook her hand and focused on the plants she loved.

Marcus was half through, writing about border collies.

"The Border Collie is a working and herding dog breed developed in the English-Scottish border region for herding livestock like sheep. It was specially bred for intelligence and obeisance...."

Marcus sighed and smelt pancakes! His stomach growled. He only took a bite out of an apple today so it smelled very good... He was in a trance and went down stairs and into the kitchen. Seeing Max. He frowned. "Why hello Max. I see you are making some pancakes. If you would be kind enough to give me a pancake today? As much as I hate asking you for something... I am starving." He rubbed his stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I love you too, Marky." my says, knowing Marcus hates Nicknames. It's a running thing. "if you make the whipped cream, I'll make you a whole serve." he adds the extra ingredients to the bowl and lights the stove. "am I hallucinating or are there more people in this place?" he asks.

Marcus growled. But his stomach growled too... He sighed and got started. "New people. Some of them seem to be a nuisance. And Max.. Can you believe this, no one came and shook my hand when they came off the bus! No one tried to befriend me! How shocking! I am so nice. Well. Most of the time." He scowled.

Max gets a mixin'. "actually, yes. I can believe that." he puts on his perfectly mastered female voice. "at least you have me." he flutters his eyelashes teasingly and chuckles. "when did they get here? I was dead all day." he asks seriously. "never heard a sound."

Marcus growled. "They got here early in the morning." He then grumbled, "Pfft. If you were dead all day, no one wouldn't notice until 2022, possibly." He chuckled to himself.

"I think I'd smell bad by then. Unless a certain someone tapped the gaps on the doors and windows... Bint hint, murderer." he elbows Marcus in the rib and pours the next pancake. "so you don't know any names of said nuicenses?"

Marcus grins. "You would never know..." He evilly cackled. "Ah, nope," he sighed and elbowed him back harder. "Make them extra fluffy for me please." He would nod his head and slightly hum.

"no. I'm not gonna make 'me fluffy for you. Imma make' me fluffy for me, and you get some of them. And don't mess with the chef." he pronounces it ch as in chair. "you might window up with them burnt to a carbonized cinder instead." he skillfully flips the pancake. At least he would have if the non-stick pan didn't stick. Batter splatters over the stove. "dang at! We need new pans! These ones stick like glue." he Complains while scraping at the batter that has started burning into the pan. "grrrr!!!"

Marcus would smirk. Just standing there and watching him.. "Oh Maxy." He sighed and rubbed his face, he was already done. "Welp. My stomach is eating itself.hurry up, Chef." He grumbled.

Max quickly grabs a plate to dump the charred mess on to. "that sucked." he gets butter out and after cleaning the pan, he lubs it up. "stick now, you stupid thing." go says to the pan. He pours the next pancake. "how's that cream?" he goes over to investigate. "one, you put no icing sugar in it. Two, it's still to runny. But that's good. Go find the icing sugar." he flips this pancake, and it actually does flip in one piece. "hazzar!!" he says triumphantly.

Marcus growled at his instructions. Like a little kid, he mimicked what he says in mocking voice. "One, you put no damn icing sugar in it. Two it's fucking runny. But that's good. Go find that fucking icing sugar." Even though those weren't the exact words, he angrily got it and put it in. "Oh wow. Good job chef." He rolled his eyes,

"down boy. Cream without icing super has no flavor. And if I hung that there bowl over your head. Splatter. I'm just making this edible." he flips the finished pancake onto another plate he grabbed. "maybe I'll melt down some chocolate to put on it too." he mumbles to himself.

Marcus rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say Chef..." But when he heard chocolate his head was straight up and his eyes widened. "C-Chocolate?!" He smiled and jumped up and down slightly. "Y-yes! Yes! Chocolate!!" He would put lots of icing sugar and grin at him. "Please!!!" He did his signature puppy eyes.

Max facepalms. "seriously? You must be part dog. That reaction is just... Oh my gosh... And isn't chocolate poison to dogs? Would you keel over if I gave you some?" more evil chuckles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie had dozed off at his desk hours ago. He was on his computer, searching Aarons name when it all got so boring. He fell into his arms and fell asleep. It was a god thing, he hadn't got much sleep last night; he was awake, as he usually was, thinking about his Mother. His bitch of a Mother whom he loved so much.

He got up and saw that it was 5:30pm. He knew dinner would be ready soon and as if on cue he heard -

"Children, dinner is ready." He hated it when the Headbitch called them children. They weren't children; at least Jamie wasn't. Even if his age, 17, somehow made him a child, his brain was adult-like. He got up from his desk, rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms. He wondered which mediocre dish was going to be served today. It's Sunday so, pork chops. He sighed. His meagre diet was really getting to him.

He jogged downstairs and sat at the empty kitchen table. No way would there be enough room for everyone now. There was 8 seats. He guessed some would have to sit on the couch. He waited for the headbitch to come in and serve his meal, but he knew she'd be waiting for everyone else to arrive.

"Zaine, Dinner's ready....."

"..Ugh.. really...?"

"...I heard..."

Her voice trails off as she looks out through the slit of the door she opened...

Zaine simply removed his glasses as he looked over to her from his desk.. and sighs...

They were at their room, again, just being together, again, Belle reading her book again and Zaine just fixing up the broken watches and clocks of the place again. He sat back against the rest of the wooden chair, and pushed his hair back with a huff, he shifted his eyes back to her again and stood up, removing his glasses and let it hang at his collar before stretching. Belle stood up puffing out the long skirt show wore in accompany with her overly-sized knit hoodie. "I'll be down in a small minute."

"Sure."
Zaine plainly said as he removed his jacket and plopped it to the chair, stretching a bit as he could hear some of the cogs on and working from a music box he managed to twick. Belle moved her head the moment she heard the first bell from it, and gave a soft smile while her brother passed her and closed the door behind him.

Alone in the room, the tune just echoed...

The tune was quite familiar.. as she walked towards it a bit, staring at the small cogs on an open music box that was located inside a medium sized wall clock.

How nostalgic...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For that moment. Zaine looked over his shoulder to the closed door. And gave a sigh, shoving his hands in his pockets and walked down the hallway to the stairs, looking bored as usual as he passed others by. He gently rubbed his eyes and pinched his nose as he groaned slightly, the effect of the glasses was somewhat giving him an headache, he would prolly have to read on that, to why such effects were evident.

Turning his head as he entered the Dinning Hall, he talked to no one as he saw not everybody was present..

Max emerges from his room and heads to the dining hall. Looking rather tired, he takes a seat without even acknowledging the others existence. He all alpears to be deep In thought as he stares at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back