• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

boyguro said:
i do have to say tho ive noticed a few people putting down roles that havent been listed by the GM
I've noticed that too. There are some roles that were previously up but removed so I'm not sure what's going to happen to them.

DreamsAreForDreamers said:
Is this still open? I would like to join....
From what I can tell, there is one more spot open for the males (even though most spots haven't been filled) but no one has applied for the Party Animal for the males yet if you want to do that. Besides that though, we're still open and if you want a shot at another role, go for it. (Look at me sounding like a Co-GM or someone important xD )

lonecoyote said:
I've noticed that too. There are some roles that were previously up but removed so I'm not sure what's going to happen to them.
From what I can tell, there is one more spot open for the males (even though most spots haven't been filled) but no one has applied for the Party Animal for the males yet if you want to do that. Besides that though, we're still open and if you want a shot at another role, go for it. (Look at me sounding like a Co-GM or someone important xD )
i rlly hope no one goes for the hacker fvhdbgndkhjdbf im feelin my char so bad

boyguro said:
i do have to say tho ive noticed a few people putting down roles that havent been listed by the GM
Yeah those who just put random roles that aren't in the overview aren't getting accepted, the co-gms and I already discussed it

SomatoToup123 said:
Now that I look at it, there are a lot of 'self-added' roles.
Yup that's what happens when you're in a hurry and you don't look at all the tabs xD

You don't pay attention you don't get accepted xD

MidnightSoul said:
Yup that's what happens when you're in a hurry and you don't look at all the tabs xD
You don't pay attention you don't get accepted xD
I imagine you saying that in a really bad-ass tone and then a building explodes behind you or something.

Kingly said:
Mmmhm, my bad about the CS I'll have it up hopefully tomorrow night or late tonight.
It's fine you can copy and past your old one then change it up :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Semblance said:
@Suzumaki Arakai @sgbd Would you guys be interested in this? The Party Animal and the Bad Boy roles need to be filled
I don't mind signing up! I'm currently in 15 RPs, so it'll be my 16th, but I can handle it. My life consists of computers...so all is good, lol. I guess I'll try for the party animal ^.^ thanks for asking, also!

Kingly said:
15 :OOOOO I can barely keep up with 3 :( . Show me the path. @Suzumaki Arakai
Lol, a lot of them are 1x1s. And most of the group one's haven't truly gotten on a role, yet. The most I've had is 18, and some died, lol. I don't know what happens... I'll start with just a few, 5 the minimum, then I end up with so many...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back