• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Fucking holidays, man. If you need a hipster, I can get her up ?

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and put up a CS :3

@Phantasia

@kurol

@Felix

I would like to thank you three for applying but due to the fact that you didn't even look at the overview and just rushed into applying I am not accepting your characters

Thank you for applying

Have a nice day :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me take a look around =)

I should be free tomorrow so I'm playing catch up all day!

I'll let you know if I'll have time to make a CS =)

Thanks for the tag btw!

MidnightSoul said:
@Phantasia
@kurol

@Felix

I would like to thank you three for applying but due to the fact that you didn't even look at the overview and just rushed into applying I am not accepting your characters

Thank you for applying

Have a nice day :3
I know about the roles you mentioned, I just took the liberty of making my own character.

If you want me to, I can try to fit my character into a specific role.

Felix said:
I know about the roles you mentioned, I just took the liberty of making my own character.
If you want me to, I can try to fit my character into a specific role.
Sorry there is no taking the liberty of making your own. The roles are there for a reason and since you knew and decided to neglect looking at the roles it's your fault you weren't accepted. I didn't put oh here are some roles to choose but it's totally fine to make up your own, but since you want a second chance I will give it to you and pick a role that not a lot of people are after, maybe the bad boy one since I have chosen people for the other roles.

Eeew. I wrote a ridiculously long bio that is horrible don't even bother to read it :P . Anyways my CS is finally done! All that is needed is relationships ^_^ pm me.

Kingly said:
Eeew. I wrote a ridiculously long bio that is horrible don't even bother to read it :P . Anyways my CS is finally done! All that is needed is relationships ^_^ pm me.
I think I'm gonna make it my life mission to read that whole bio, because that thing seems like it'll take years.

sgbd said:
@Semblance I might be interested. Is there a specific plot or is it just a standard high-school-drama-type thing?
There's a combination of both! Would you be interested in filling the Bad Boy role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back