• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

Bleh, I'm so so fucking sorry. I wasn't feeling well at all and the holidays have are never a good time for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Of the Red]Bleh, I'm so so fucking sorry. I wasn't feeling well at all and the holidays have are never a good time for me.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright :3

If you still want to sign up go ahead and you have until tomorrow to finish your character :3

MidnightSoul said:
It's alright :3
If you still want to sign up go ahead and you have until tomorrow to finish your character :3
It never lets my see the Sign Up page so I'll be PMing my sheet to you

[QUOTE="Of the Red]It never lets my see the Sign Up page so I'll be PMing my sheet to you

[/QUOTE]
That's fine with me...I don't know why its not letting you see the sheet...do you know what the skelly looks like though?

pulpfiction said:
Sure, I'll try this out! :-)
Check the overview for which role you are pursing :3

Just take in mind if it's the hipster I already have two people applying for that role :3

MidnightSoul said:
Check the overview for which role you are pursing :3
Just take in mind if it's the hipster I already have two people applying for that role :3
Could I apply for the Popular Boy? :P I think a few others have applied for that as well but I have a character in mind for it. :P

also reusing a face claim i love dearly. <3 it's reece king HA

pulpfiction said:
Could I apply for the Popular Boy? :P I think a few others have applied for that as well but I have a character in mind for it. :P
also reusing a face claim i love dearly. <3 it's reece king HA
Go right ahead and apply for that role :3

For the ones who have been accepted @Semblance and I will begin the pairings for the project then you all can begin your relationships after we are completed :3

MidnightSoul said:
That's fine with me...I don't know why its not letting you see the sheet...do you know what the skelly looks like though?
Yeah, it let me see it for like 5 minutes and I jotted everything down. I'm just going to go put the content of my CS into the template you gave me

[QUOTE="Antlered punk]Hey I'm down

[/QUOTE]
Check the overview my love and if you are going for a female the only one left is the punk rock

MidnightSoul said:
For the ones who have been accepted @Semblance and I will begin the pairings for the project then you all can begin your relationships after we are completed :3
Just wondering, when is my deadline for this if I apply? D:

[QUOTE="Antlered punk]I'm in love with punk

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and apply for the role and hopefully you can finish before tuesday

I want to congradulate the ones who have been accepted

@Of the Red-the hipster

@Xeyran-the quaterback

I want to thank the ones who have applied for these roles yet didn't get accepted. There will be times where you wont get accepted just make sure to don't give up

@Mods, I edited my character's likes, dislikes, habits, personality, and history. (But I'm still working on history). I know I already got accepted, but please feel free to check! (It might affect pairings... I think??) Thanks. ^^

Even though I can't see any characters for some fucking reason, I adore plots. If you even wanna try anything, just send me the sheet and we can discuss ✌️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back