• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

@Peachypants do you think you can get your CS done by today please? You said you we're going to get it done by sunday and it's wednesday now

And I can't wait any longer guys I'm gonna start this right now xD

It may not go on for a long time but I can't keep making you all wait and seriously though if you know anyone who can do an excellent popular boy please tag em :3

Now enough of that I'm going to put the first post up

@Semblance @lonecoyote @Kingly @Tsiwentiio @Alisonxo @A S H E R @Xeyran @SpectroVector @Of the Red @DreamsAreForDreamers @boyguro @Suzumaki Arakai

Last edited by a moderator:
MidnightSoul said:
@Peachypants do you think you can get your CS done by today please? You said you we're going to get it done by sunday and it's wednesday now
And I can't wait any longer guys I'm gonna start this right now xD

It may not go on for a long time but I can't keep making you all wait and seriously though if you know anyone who can do an excellent popular boy please tag em :3

@Semblance @lonecoyote @Kingly @Tsiwentiio @Alisonxo @A S H E R @Xeyran @SpectroVector @Of the Red @DreamsAreForDreamers @boyguro @Suzumaki Arakai
Have I told you lately that I love you?

cus I do

Am I the only one who is in love with Donald Glover? Like I just love listening to him talk. And him singing/rapping. I can't get over him.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry that was stupid but I couldn't help it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MidnightSoul said:
And I can't wait any longer guys I'm gonna start this right now
xD

Oh I'm sorry, I'm such a procrastinator :< but yeah I'll fix it today!

If you really can't find anyone else to be popular boy I can do it. (Assuming I was even being considered) Thought I was going to be busier with school than I really am. Lots of online homework and junk.

lonecoyote said:
Am I the only one who is in love with Donald Glover? Like I just love listening to him talk. And him singing/rapping. I can't get over him.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry that was stupid but I couldn't help it.
I LOV DONALD GLOVER OMFG

Allrighty, I got him finished! Though it is a little bit messy atm, as in grammar and spelling etc. I blame in on sleepless nights, but I'll fix it up in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back