• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

Also just a reminder that the text message bbcode tends to cut the later messages off so if you want to read them, just hit "reply" on that person's post and read the hidden text messages in the code itself :)

WAIT JUST KIDDING I just found out that you can scroll in the text message box to read the later messages :) My b

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzumaki Arakai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13750-lonecoyote/ said:
@lonecoyote[/URL]
I already have a reply written out~!

Should I wait for some others to post again before posting again, myself?
It's up to you. You can go ahead and reply if you want. Makes no difference to me

I know I picked a real crappy time to do this rp mainly when people are back in school and I'm sorry but whenever you guys can just post don't rush :3

Oh shiiiiiiiii---

Sorry guys! Haven't been receiving notifs here or in IC?! Thanks for the tag! Although I just received it today even though it looks like it was posted yesterday. I think RPN hates me. ^^

Anyways, gonna get a post up in a few!

Haha, I'm still here <3. I'm waiting for @Alisonxo to post and then I'll post again. No rush thought both of us are in the thick of school :o I'm just lazy and blow off studying.

Ugh guys I'm so sorry but I've been back at school for about a week now and I've been so busy... Not really sure when I can get my next post up but I'll try my best

Last edited by a moderator:

OK my lovelies here's how it's gonna go, since this rp is during the school year for most of you (why is my fault) you are all able to post one paragraph posts since I want you all to focus on your school etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back