• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

GAH!!! I forgot to tell you!

Great intro you can keep it but we are now on lets say the second week of school and everyone is in the library getting their partners

Sorry for not telling you this but yeah everyone is starting from the the Principal Jameson post whether newcomer or not start from there! :3

@LannaCrowe

MidnightSoul said:
GAH!!! I forgot to tell you!
Great intro you can keep it but we are now on lets say the second week of school and everyone is in the library getting their partners

Sorry for not telling you this but yeah everyone is starting from the the Principal Jameson post whether newcomer or not start from there! :3

@LannaCrowe
Ahhhh crap okay xD Okay okay I'll get right to it, events mentioned in the previous posts are still applicable right?

DreamsAreForDreamers said:
Ummm I don't know who my partner is yet...The party animal hasn't been taken yet..
You might have to wait a little bit longer I'm trying to get some people who might be interested to do that role

OK! After a long week of work that left me real tired I am on spring break so let's do this!!

@LannaCrowe I'll respond in a little bit and everyone else start posting!

Alright citizens I have some bad news. I regret to inform you all but boyguro is no longer in this rp. She had to drop our due to reasons that will be kept between me and her. So!! Here's what Im thinking about doing. We either find someone who can replace that and the party animal role or I do another reboot. It's up to you guys.

MidnightSoul said:
Alright citizens I have some bad news. I regret to inform you all but boyguro is no longer in this rp. She had to drop our due to reasons that will be kept between me and her. So!! Here's what Im thinking about doing. We either find someone who can replace that and the party animal role or I do another reboot. It's up to you guys.
Maybe the reboot would be better. Plus I wanted to do some updates to Kali and her bbcode.

OK two out of a million said reboot so I'm doing a reboot!! Pack up all your posts cause you will be using them again!! Put them in your private workshop!

Alright guys I'm working on the reboot right now

If you've saved all your posts then please like this if not the do it fast cause I will be deleting this thread

Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back