• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

LannaCrowe said:
The website timed out and deleted my entire post QAQ I'll try to retype it again as soon as possible
Just take a deep breathe and don't throw your laptop :3

@MidnightSoul

Of course, I'm going to cherish those two FOREVER. ;-; They were too cute. #ShippedThemSoMuch

Also, thanks, hehe. I love him very much too.

I'm cool with that. I liked their relationship. ;D I'm going to go over the other character's to form relationships and read posts.
^_^

MidnightSoul said:
Just take a deep breathe and don't throw your laptop :3
I'll try *inhales and exhales* This isn't the first time that this has happened > > I'm almost sure this website hates me

Who wants to *insert way of chatting without getting caught hopefully you guys know which one it is* with meh?! Or have a

embed.php

Despondency said:
@MidnightSoul
Of course, I'm going to cherish those two FOREVER. ;-; They were too cute. #ShippedThemSoMuch

Also, thanks, hehe. I love him very much too.

I'm cool with that. I liked their relationship. ;D I'm going to go over the other character's to form relationships and read posts.
^_^
^^^^^ Literally how I felt about Mira and Kenny </3

Do you and I need to go over a new relationship or keep the old one we had?

MidnightSoul said:
Who wants to *insert way of chatting without getting caught hopefully you guys know which one it is* with meh?! Or have a
embed.php
*has no idea what that way of chatting is because I'm slow* I love Netflix though

@lonecoyote

Our characters pretty much just used to date, right? But then bad boy broke her heart after finding out about her true self. I remember something along those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despondency said:
@MidnightSoul
No, it's okay.

I'm already on the old thread.

I was reading everything 'cause I miss those characters, not gonna lie.

*cough* She also wants to SKYPE, guys... *cough*
I miss em to but...things change sadly

and Shhhhhh!!!! the borders have ears *looks around*

Last edited by a moderator:
Despondency said:
@lonecoyote
Our characters pretty much just used to date, right? But then bad boy broke her heart after finding out about her true self. I remember something along those lines.
Yep, basically. I kinda like the relationship between her and the ex bad boy too. It's up to you, dear.

Also, thanks for that. I would do the thing but I'm awk af and shizz

@MidnightSoul

lonecoyote said:
Yep, basically. I kinda like the relationship between her and the ex bad boy too. It's up to you, dear.
Also, thanks for that. I would do the thing but I'm awk af and shizz

@MidnightSoul
You don't have to talk actually

Netflix Day is when I switch my laptop to share screen and we all watch a moveh :3

@MidnightSoul

Hey, whenever you have the time, would you be able to put the character sheets of the character's that aren't in the roleplay in spoilers?

Just so that it's easier for us to see who's in the roleplay rather than looking back and forth from the Overview.

Despondency said:
@MidnightSoul
Hey, whenever you have the time, would you be able to put the character sheets of the character's that aren't in the roleplay in spoilers?

Just so that it's easier for us to see who's in the roleplay rather than looking back and forth from the Overview.
Sure give me a sec :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back