• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

@MidnightSoul

Thanks, girl. You don't have to if you don't want to.

I somewhat have an idea of my character, so he won't be that hard to create. I just need a face.
:P

But, considering that it's almost 2AM - he'll probably be up tomorrow.

MidnightSoul said:
I'm currently just looking up some black jeans online cause I need some (and they fit me *happy dance*) and downloading mods for my sims 4 game :3
Hey lovely! Is it alright if I post now in the IC and work on the CS straight after?

karmaa said:
Hey lovely! Is it alright if I post now in the IC and work on the CS straight after?
Sure just check the overwiew to see who your partner is and make sure to look at the second post from Mr. Jameson (The rdj one :3)

MidnightSoul said:
Sure just check the overwiew to see who your partner is and make sure to look at the second post from Mr. Jameson (The rdj one :3)
Thanks! I'm going off to post! :3

I'm just sitting here waiting for people to post and waiting for the other to upload their characters xD

I suck

MidnightSoul said:
I'm just sitting here waiting for people to post and waiting for the other to upload their characters xD
I suck
Don't worry I'm going the same :3

Only that I feel like I'm dying

boyguro said:
@LannaCrowe screaming bc i just realized ur using HARUMA <3
Ahhhh ikr!! He's such a cutie xD

MidnightSoul said:
I suck
Okay I'm awake!! Should get my post up after breakfast and after reading through everyone's posts :3

LannaCrowe said:
Ahhhh ikr!! He's such a cutie xD
Okay I'm awake!! Should get my post up after breakfast and after reading through everyone's posts :3
Whatcha finna eat for breakfast?

MidnightSoul said:
*smiles slowly moving you away from me with my foot*
*flops onto the floor* Brendon Urie in Ready to Go is just (<3.<3) And in everything else...

Do we/I need to make new relationships with the new kids? Also I want to post but I can't because we have no slacker :(

Despondency said:
@MidnightSoul
I procrastinated just a little... >_>

Took me 5ever to find a face claim.

AND I WAS READING RYAN/INGRID POSTS. </3
Cherish those posts forever and liek...make a fanfic out of it xD

That's what I would do and I love Xavier so much

Can he and Marlow have the same relationship like Ryan and Caden?

I miss them and You :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back