• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

@MidnightSoul mmmm gimme like a day to digest the rp please? it looks interesting, i might take that party animal spot >.>

(do i have to read everything in the IC or will someone be kind enough to sum it up or something)

growl said:
@MidnightSoul mmmm gimme like a day to digest the rp please? it looks interesting, i might take that party animal spot >.>
(do i have to read everything in the IC or will someone be kind enough to sum it up or something)
No you don't have to. All that happened was everyone was at school talking to their friends. The first assignment started but like the people are just getting their partners (Check the overview to see who the party animal is paired up with)

@MidnightSoul sorry, i can't join this rp. it's very well organized and the idea is original, but i can't handle another detailed rp right now. thanks for the invite, and sorry again・(/。\)・

Yeah we do if any of you are comfy with playing more than one role go ahead and do it :3

How far into the roleplay are we?

Let me look around and I'll consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despondency said:
How far into the roleplay are we?
Let me look around and I'll consider it.
No assignments have started yet they're are just now getting their partners names

Last edited by a moderator:
*just reads everything and looks around* My spot's secured right? Cus I still love Mira and she and Chrissy need to have their moments or my life will never be complete @boyguro

Woah didn't get the tag for this. Thank goodness for stalking... Sure I'd be happy to take the slacker spot. I'll get started on him

For everyone else who already has partners(check the overview to see who it is) please begin to post.

@LannaCrowe I accepted your character so you can start posting but I need you to send me in a spoiler what Kenji's home or appartment looks like and check the overview to see who your partner is. If you have anymore questions just ask me :3

MidnightSoul said:
@LannaCrowe I accepted your character so you can start posting but I need you to send me in a spoiler what Kenji's home or appartment looks like and check the overview to see who your partner is. If you have anymore questions just ask me :3
Okay I'll get right to it :3

Despondency said:
Then there's me. Still looking for a suitable face claim. xD
I forgot how hard it was looking for the right male. Hm.
Lol just take your time if you need help I'll try and look some up for you :3

I'm currently just looking up some black jeans online cause I need some (and they fit me *happy dance*) and downloading mods for my sims 4 game :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back