• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

I want to congradulate all the people who have applied for the punk rock role but I have went over them and chosen who is accepted

@DreamsAreForDreamers-the punk rock

Congradulations!! You are our Punk Rock!!

Thank you
@Detective Rascal and @Antlered punk for applying and dont give up :3

Now all that's left is the Popular Boy role, 4 people applied for it and only one will be accepted but who will it be?????

DreamsAreForDreamers said:
@MidnightSoul
Thanks for accepting me *falls on the floor* I'm tired but I don't want to fall asleep....the troubles of an teenager...
you can start on your relationships and also put what your characters home looks like in the settings tab

MidnightSoul said:
you can start on your relationships and also put what your characters home looks like in the settings tab
Yea I was thinking about that. I wanted to talk to you about Marlow and Kali relationship, we can pm or talk about it here

Edit: Do I pm you the link to Kali's home?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhh the pairings are up!!! I didn't notice. Lol.

Can't wait for this thing to start. ^^

DreamsAreForDreamers said:
Yea I was thinking about that. I wanted to talk to you about Marlow and Kali relationship, we can pm or talk about it here
Edit: Do I pm you the link to Kali's home?
You can PM me :3

Friends1.gif

Y'all don't understand how excited and how ready I am to start.

Rebecca-Black-We-So-Excited-Fun-Fun-Fun-Friday-Yay-Its-Friday-GIF.gif

giphy.gif

So excited for this to start as well!! So far, I got two character relationships down. If anyone wants to create a character connection, feel free to hit me up. (:

I hate to do this, but because so much stuff has piled up for me, I probably won't be able to keep up with some of my RPs for a bit. I can't get motivated to post in anything because I've got a lot of school to get done. I might have to drop a few of my RPs...

Though, things might loosen up a bit before this RP starts.

[QUOTE="A S H E R]

giphy.gif

So excited for this to start as well!! So far, I got two character relationships down. If anyone wants to create a character connection, feel free to hit me up. (:

[/QUOTE]
you just uploaded my third favorite character from that movie xD

[QUOTE="A S H E R]He's my first favorite, followed by Lt. Aldo Raine, haha. Who are your top two? ^^

[/QUOTE]
Mine are Lt. Archie Hicox and Sgt. Huge Stiglitz even though they both died xD

[QUOTE="A S H E R]
Those two are actually my third favorites (because I'm way too indecisive). ^^ Died all because of the number 'three'. xD
tumblr_n1l2y8wzWu1rey868o2_500.gif

This moment though. xDD

[/QUOTE]
OMG I love that scene!! He was like

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I hate to do this, but because so much stuff has piled up for me, I probably won't be able to keep up with some of my RPs for a bit. I can't get motivated to post in anything because I've got a lot of school to get done. I might have to drop a few of my RPs...
Though, things might loosen up a bit before this RP starts.

[/QUOTE]
So does that mean that you'll be staying with us for now?

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Yes, I'm going to try my best!

[/QUOTE]
We won't start any of the major projects yet the first week will just be people hanging with their friends etc

[QUOTE="A S H E R]

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Plots ? I gotcha

anigif_enhanced-10540-1436198091-2.gif

I've used that gif like 5 times, someone help

Same. I don't know if it was noticed or not but I withdrew my app. Got a lot going on and don't want you guys waiting on me. Good luck though! Look forward to reading the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back