• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

[QUOTE="no one]The punk rock please! c:

[/QUOTE]
No reservations in this one you just apply for one and I'll accept based on quality :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="no one]Oh okay :)

[/QUOTE]
Deadline is the 1st

*is watching as roles are taken* we're getting closer to starting and making relationshipssssss *cries* I'm so ready and excited for this to start again

These are some of the ones who have been accepted into the rp! Congradulations on being accepted!!! *throws non-removable confetti at them*

@SpectroVector-the artist

@boyguro-the hacker

@Suzumaki Arakai-the party animal

For the others who applied for these roles please don't be upset that you werent accepted it happens

For the other roles
@Semblance and I are still deciding who should be accepted or not so please be patient with us

Thank You :3

MidnightSoul said:

These are some of the ones who have been accepted into the rp! Congradulations on being accepted!!! *throws non-removable confetti at them*

@SpectroVector-the artist

@boyguro-the hacker

@Suzumaki Arakai-the party animal

For the others who applied for these roles please don't be upset that you were accepted it happens

For the other roles
@Semblance and I are still deciding who should be accepted or not so please be patient with us

Thank You :3

Thank you for accepting me! I won't be on much this weekend because of studies.

[QUOTE="A S H E R]Just realized that the deadline is tomorrow. I hope I can make it in time. Around what time will you stop accepting character sheets?

[/QUOTE]
Hmmm maybe Sunday so that gives you two extra days to do a character :3

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Thank you for accepting me! I won't be on much this weekend because of studies.

[/QUOTE]
For the next week it'll be just one whole week of relaxing and having fun before the project starts :3

I am so so sorry for the slow everything! I've been on a vacation for the past two weeks and haven't really had the time to Edit anything, but I'll be home by sunday. I'll probably get to finish my character then!

[QUOTE="A S H E R]That'd be awesome, thanks! Hey, I can post a WIP in the Characters Tab yeah?

[/QUOTE]
Sure go right ahead :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back