• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

Lurker said:
I promise I haven't meant to upset you and I appreciate the help you've given me.
I was tired when you sent that and it did upset me a little bit but it's all good now it's for people in general not just you mainly.

SomatoToup123 said:
Sorry, it was just right under my post and I didn't see anyone else you could be referring to.
Don't sweat it. It wasn't focused on you just cause it was under your post

Felix said:
I'm willing. if you want me to.
It's fine I already picked them anyway. And they are Veterans from my old rp so I would like them to CO-GM since they know the ropes :3 thanks anyway

Lurker said:
Same, same. Kinda tentative about it now though.
Why? What's up? Is it cus she hasn't accepted or put down people for the role? I mean everyone stands a good fighting chance so I don't think there's anything to be worried about

lonecoyote said:
Why? What's up? Is it cus she hasn't accepted or put down people for the role? I mean everyone stands a good fighting chance so I don't think there's anything to be worried about
That's exactly it for me. I'm excited about this RP, but I don't even know if I have a role yet.

SomatoToup123 said:
That's exactly it for me. I'm excited about this RP, but I don't even know if I have a role yet.
All I can tell you is that everyone's characters are great and if you really want your character to stand out or be noticed, make something about them different from the others. Something interesting that will give them an edge to the others. I've known Midnight for a while and I know she is fair with what she does/says. Just don't give up yet, ok? Y'all will do fine. I have faith

i do have to say tho ive noticed a few people putting down roles that havent been listed by the GM

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Lots of people are going for the popular guy lol
One might say it's a...*sunglasses*...Popular position. YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back