• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Louven High Project

lonecoyote said:
Ooohh good role and face claim! I have an idea already about how she and Mira could be friends or acquaintances
Thank you!

&& really? sounds like a plan, i'll try to have her up tomorrow or so!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
@crucialstar omg Twinkle, before I decided on the artist I was gonna make the romantic using Blake lively too like genuinely xD great minds eh <3
Really, Pixie? OMG. NO WONDER YOU'RE MY WIFE. WE SOOO THINK ALIKE <3.

ACCKKKK. We can read each other's thoughts!

Okay so I'm going to make a whole new CS for Chris. It's going to be the same Chris but a lot more developed. It'll be up probably later tomorrow night.

Yeah, I'm working on my character now and it took me like 5 minutes just to chose a face claim. And even longer to pick a color scheme.

SomatoToup123 said:
Yeah, I'm working on my character now and it took me like 5 minutes just to chose a face claim. And even longer to pick a color scheme.
LOL I'm

So jealous

OK I just want to get somethings straight and understandable. I am a very lenient person but due to that I've given too many passes and been a bit of a push over. I've gotten to the point where it was annoying and making me upset. Now I will apologize in advance if I'm being brash, harsh and maybe more but there are some things that I like to be done my way and if you dont comply then I become upset. And trust me I'm a Sagittarius...I become upset pretty fast. So to make it easier on us all don't rush, take your time and make sure to look at every tab except for the last two since they aren't important yet.

Also another thing, if me or my CO-GMs ask you to change something please don't ask why. There's clearly a reason and I don't want to explain myself even more. I'm trying not to be a big Ole meanie but there are some things that I like done my way. Thank you for your cooperation :3

MidnightSoul said:
OK I just want to get somethings straight and understandable. I am a very lenient person but due to that I've given too many passes and been a bit of a push over. I've gotten to the point where it was annoying and making me upset. Now I will apologize in advance if I'm being brash, harsh and maybe more but there are some things that I like to be done my way and if you dont comply then I become upset. And trust me I'm a Sagittarius...I become upset pretty fast. So to make it easier on us all don't rush, take your time and make sure to look at every tab except for the last two since they aren't important yet.
Also another thing, if me or my CO-GMs ask you to change something please don't ask why. There's clearly a reason and I don't want to explain myself even more. I'm trying not to be a big Ole meanie but there are some things that I like done my way. Thank you for your cooperation :3
Is this aimed at me?

MidnightSoul said:
I promise I haven't meant to upset you and I appreciate the help you've given me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back